Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

Options
  • 12-06-2021 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭

I must not like money, because I've had a small bet on Laurina in the 6:02 at 12/1. She's currently in foal, and this will be the last race of her career. A total hype horse of the highest order, she's getting weight from her rivals in a fairly mediocre looking race. I'd say she either wins it, or comes stone last or is pulled up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Morleystreet

Can’t resist a bet on Steel Bull today sandown 2:15. Best runs have been in UK and hoping he is primed for a big run today. Not sending him over for the fresh air.

Biggest challenge might be queens carriage so will have win bet on Steel Bull (15/2) and straight forecast SB/ QC which is about 57/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3 nice bets lined up. 'Ok' day's racing but not great in my opinion.

1.45 Hexam, Homme Dun Soir. Horse is priced around 5/4 currently on the exchange. I've been backing this horse to win for the past while. It did drift during the morning but I'm not concerned by that as the market was not liquid. Looks a 2 horse race and this will be far too good. Very confident win bet and my best of the day by far.

Just stuck a tenner on The Wrekin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

3.05 York, Roberto Escobarr. Horse is around 7/4 and being heavily gambled on, but I can't see it winning. I can't justify the horse being 7/4 at all. I've went over the form and the whole bunch of 4 horses are very closely matched. Lay bet for me on Roberto Escobarr.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭costacorta

Fit for function 3.00 Limerick 5/1

• Advertisement

Nice swan, Goatsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,377 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I must not like money, because I've had a small bet on Laurina in the 6:02 at 12/1. She's currently in foal, and this will be the last race of her career. A total hype horse of the highest order, she's getting weight from her rivals in a fairly mediocre looking race. I'd say she either wins it, or comes stone last or is pulled up.
    Was half right :pac:

Advertisement