Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM text dialler

Options
  • 08-06-2021 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

My HKC gsm dialler has stopped responding its located abroad, plenty of credit on the sim and I can phone the number and get the ringing tone. Any ideas or hints or do I need to wait until I'm over there to power cycle?

Thanks Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

davebuck wrote: »
    My HKC gsm dialler has stopped responding its located abroad, plenty of credit on the sim and I can phone the number and get the ringing tone. Any ideas or hints or do I need to wait until I'm over there to power cycle?

Thanks Dave

Power cycle would be first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭davebuck

altor wrote: »
    Power cycle would be first port of call.

Thanks Altor I'll try that when I get out there next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭davebuck

Update problem was alarm showing code tamper must have had a few rogue texts sent in (more than 6 texts) once the alarm was unset and armed again the GSM dialer back working.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

davebuck wrote: »
    Update problem was alarm showing code tamper must have had a few rogue texts sent in (more than 6 texts) once the alarm was unset and armed again the GSM dialer back working.

Happy days, you can contact your service provider to turn off promotional text messages if that's who sent them.

Advertisement