Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen WW - Starts June 20th

Options
  • 28-05-2021 9:10pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hell's Kitchen is coming to Boards.ie!

That's right, the world famous chef Gordon Ramsay is opening a restaurant here next month, starting June 20th!!

giphy.gif

As his promoters, myself, Trigger and Ectoplasm are recruiting wannabe chefs who will compete for the title of 'Head Chef' - with the prize being to run their very own restaurant (um... virtually seeing as indoor dining isn't a thing here just yet :P )

giphy.gif

Alright, alright - sorry Gordon....

Those who sign on will don red or blue jackets and compete to win the ultimate prize.... but be careful, there will be some who will try to stop you and get Hell's Kitchen shut down.... for good.

Will you survive to become the winner?

giphy.gif

OR - will Gordon have the final say and end your culinary dreams?

giphy.gif

Only time will tell...

monophy.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Try keep me out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

My favourite quote 'That looks like someone shat in a bag and stuck it in the oven" :D

In

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Provo yes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yes please, non-anon if applicable

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not sure about the anon accounts being available for the game just yet but state your preference and we'll see what we can do ;)

tumblr_nwuo7rwCzl1s6jkluo1_400.gifv

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

"If I tell you to get out there I don’t give a **** if you’ve got a thong up your crack"

IN

"You’re not a quitter? You’re not a ****ing cook either."

I love this ****ers put downs

Do we get to cook in this game?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »

Actually.... YES :D

(Well... virtually)

*starts working on signature dish*

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Actually.... YES :D

(Well... virtually)

Oooh boy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

nothing wrote: »
    *starts working on signature dish*

7ac4fc8c4f1b3fe10ce065e2c4a159a6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Is cooking knowledge required for this, if so I won't last long :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Me: right, I came back for WWE, and Avengers was the main reason i stayed for a second, but there’s no chance a third straight game will hook me....

Necro: Hells Kitchen.

Me:......son of a bitch, I’m in!

Currently on my third run through of the show. Short of it being a Mistborn game, I really don’t know if there’s a more attractive theme for me right now.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Me: right, I came back for WWE, and Avengers was the main reason i stayed for a second, but there’s no chance a third straight game will hook me....

Necro: Hells Kitchen.

Me:......son of a bitch, I’m in!

Currently on my third run through of the show. Short of it being a Mistborn game, I really don’t know if there’s a more attractive theme for me right now.

Ive never watched the show.... sell it to me

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I must be an idiot sandwich! In.

Angry man abuses people verbally for your entertainment

duffman13 wrote: »
    Angry man abuses people verbally for your entertainment

So Jeremy Kyke .... with cooking?

SOLD

12-20 chefs. Ramsey abusing them for 12-20 episodes, eliminating them one by one due to their performances. The teams usually vote up the weakest two chefs each show, and Gordon picks one to boot. Winner gets a job at a top restaurant.

Show has some ups and downs, but it’s peak trashy reality show to me. There’s a tonne of “drama”, and the early seasons had loads of inexperienced chefs. Each episode has a challange where they cook stuff, and a “service” where they have two competing teams serving food to people. But Ramsey is a perfectionist so regularly kicks out chefs, tells them how awful they are, and so on.

All seasons up on Amazon Prime. Most recent was my favourite for a while, and had a pretty kick ass Irish guy in it.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Is cooking knowledge required for this, if so I won't last long :D

No it's not required at all :D

If it was I'd need to be removed from modding it :pac:

• Advertisement

So Jeremy Kyke .... with cooking?

SOLD

12-20 chefs. Ramsey abusing them for 12-20 episodes, eliminating them one by one due to their performances. The teams usually vote up the weakest two chefs each show, and Gordon picks one to boot. Winner gets a job at a top restaurant.

Show has some ups and downs, but it’s peak trashy reality show to me. There’s a tonne of “drama”, and the early seasons had loads of inexperienced chefs. Each episode has a challange where they cook stuff, and a “service” where they have two competing teams serving food to people. But Ramsey is a perfectionist so regularly kicks out chefs, tells them how awful they are, and so on.

All seasons up on Amazon Prime. Most recent was my favourite for a while, and had a pretty kick ass Irish guy in it.

Declan was amazing

Declan was amazing

He really was.

Why I rank it as my favourite is that it was probably the strongest final six or so in the shows run. Felt like there was a few people who would have won the show in any other season.

He really was.

Why I rank it as my favourite is that it was probably the strongest final six or so in the shows run. Felt like there was a few people who would have won the show in any other season.

Completely agreed, the standard rises most years

66af8a46f5a6efc47e235d5673f3add9_w200.gif

66af8a46f5a6efc47e235d5673f3add9_w200.gif

What maybe you return? Bumper pay day from Necro?

What maybe you return? Bumper pay day from Necro?

We worked out a new contract. Undisclosed fee, multi-year deal.

tenor.gif?itemid=12973407

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tbvd6w0f04bsacph0f7q8dkmxywjiycafo29exzv&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Completely agreed, the standard rises most years

Curious to see if it stays high with the new series starting this weekend. All contestants under the age of 24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I fear all the food gifs and pics will make me very hungry and I won't have anything nice at home to eat

I am still in Marvel abyss too

marvel-chef-gordon-ramsay-vision

Advertisement