Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Football

Options
  • 10-03-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Looking for a new bar to watch the midweek matches.
    united v liverpool tonight being the best of a good set of games

Anywhere in the cojnty worth going?
    Cheap pints and decent snacks wud be a bonus lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Looking for a new bar
    Dime bar, bet you haven't had one of them in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

ScumLord wrote: »
    Dime bar, bet you haven't had one of them in a while.

Wham bar. Guaranteed to get a damn good buzz going, all those e-numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Roy of the Rovers, it's football related

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

maudgonner wrote: »
    Wham bar. Guaranteed to get a damn good buzz going, all those e-numbers.
    Jesus yea, my teeth are falling out of my head just thinking about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    united v liverpool tonight being the best of a good set of games

Not much of a soccer fan so....

• Advertisement

The down under bar is the best for soccer ball.

All Pints for 2.50 on weekdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The down under bar is the best for soccer ball.

All Pints for 2.50 on weekdays.
    Is it jammers?

Is it jammers?

Nah, the Aussies don't care much for European football.

Nah, the Aussies don't care much for European football.

Good tip thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ClovenHoof

Nothing makes me more proud of being an Irishman than watching British Soccer mega corporations owned by Arab and Russian billionaires giving our people something to make them feel proud of their heritage on a wide screen TV.

and then pissing my beer against the wall of a League of Ireland soccer ground as I stagger back sluring in a put on English provincial accent.

• Advertisement

ClovenHoof wrote: »
    Nothing makes me more proud of being an Irishman than watching British Soccer mega corporations owned by Arab and Russian billionaires giving our people something to make them feel proud of their heritage on a wide screen TV.

and then pissing my beer against the wall of a League of Ireland soccer ground as I stagger back sluring in a put on English provincial accent.

Get off that PC/laptop/tablet/phone youre on there - foreign witchcraft!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

None of the English teams playing tonight are owned by Arab or Russian billionaires though.

That's a funny thing to make you more proud than anything else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 277 ✭✭JackieBauer

Yeah, no one thanked that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

Must be awful boring only watching Irish entertainment - movies, films, music etc, only reading irish literature, only eating Irish food.

Right on brother, to hell with these people and their feckless consumption of non-Irish entertainment products. They should probably be sent to a re-education Kulture Kamp or something.

Advertisement