Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 20th June

Options
  • 20-06-2021 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

A lot of bets lined up today. Another 3 in addition to these depending on how things unfold.

2.45 Hexam, Ash Hill. Horse is around 6/4 and I'm still backing to win and my best of the day. Horse is on the drift currently but it doens't bother me. Very confident this will win.

2.50 Turffontein, Reunion. Horse is around even money with hardly any money in the market, but I don't like the horse in the race here. I get the feeling it might find 1 or 2 too good here. Can't see Reunion, winning so lay bet here.

3.25 Pontefract, Urban Artist. Horse is around 9/4. Don't like it, lay bet here. Horse is consistent but so are all of these and the race is evenly matched, confident lay bet on Urban Artist.

3.35 Worcester, Lost History @ around 13/8 I think is excellent value. I backed it last time out when it won, 8lbs I don't think can stop it. Still backing to win.

4.05 Worcester, Fix Sun. Horse is around 7/4. Can't see it winning. Lay bet here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

Aidan O'Brien and French jockey loritz Mendizabal won the Prix De Diane ( French Oaks ) with Irish 1,000 Guineas second Joan Of Arc.

Coolmore's decision to stick with the local jockey seems to have been a great decision. Somehow it would be hard to imagine Ryan getting it right in 3 out of the first 4 Classics in France.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

tryfix wrote: »
    Aidan O'Brien and French jockey loritz Mendizabal won the Prix De Diane ( French Oaks ) with Irish 1,000 Guineas second Joan Of Arc.

Coolmore's decision to stick with the local jockey seems to have been a great decision. Somehow it would be hard to imagine Ryan getting it right in 3 out of the first 4 Classics in France.

The Spanish* lad has done well for them, interesting that they stuck wiith him rather than see Moore run into the back of horses

*he may identify as Basque

Advertisement