Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 16th June

Options
  • 16-06-2021 12:55pm

1.10 Uttoxeter

I have concluded my study of this race, and I think the 1/4 fav I'm So Busy is eminently opposable. Done very little for the Harringtons when trained in Ireland, with his best result being a 2nd on soft ground over 2 1/2m at DR. Three runs so far in the UK with a third over 2m on soft being the best he's achieved. I reckon he'll be a make a chaser type or some rubbish like that, and I can't see him winning here today on good ground.

I don't think he'll even be in the top two in this maiden hurdle, and am happy to bet him not to win at 5/2

Looking forward to hearing Thornton talking sh8 bigging up the chances of 'the good doctor's' charge :rolleyes: , as if he's already past the post. He might even speculate as to what "could go well at a massive price" :D:D , and if he says Storm Arcadio, then I agree. Most likely he'll just throw up the 2nd fav as an alternative...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Milanative

jeez there's clueless and then there's that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.30 Hamilton, Jilly Cooper. Horse is around 2/1ish on the exchange. I've had a serious win bet on this, easily my best of the day. Horse over done it last time out but will be better for the run.

2.30 Ascot, Twilight Gleaming, horse is around 11/4'ish. Can't see it winning. Id say it will finish in the first 3 alright, but I have 1 or 2 who I'm sure will beat it. Lay bet on Twilight Gleaming, can't see it winning

4.30 Ascot, Love, around 11/10 but I can't see it winning here. Lay bet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Waccamacca3

Next at Uttoxeter 1.45 im on snap in good form nice price 7/2

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Waccamacca3

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    1.30 Hamilton, Jilly Cooper. Horse is around 2/1ish on the exchange. I've had a serious win bet on this, easily my best of the day. Horse over done it last time out but will be better for the run.

2.30 Ascot, Twilight Gleaming, horse is around 11/4'ish. Can't see it winning. Id say it will finish in the first 3 alright, but I have 1 or 2 who I'm sure will beat it. Lay bet on Twilight Gleaming, can't see it winning

4.30 Ascot, Love, around 11/10 but I can't see it winning here. Lay bet for me.

Well done first one up won Easy good luck with rest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

My d2 w/e Ascot selections: Yet, arturotoscani/benaud, lavenderblue, matthewflinders, springisprung, itolduso

e/w L15: yet, lavenderblue, love, springisprung

and the winner is LOVE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Keep an eye on the 4.10 at Wexford Today.

Charles Byrnes's sons first runner.

20s into 9/2 in 7 horse field.

Somethings never change.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Milanative wrote: »
    jeez there's clueless and then there's that

MOD NOTE

Fair play for chiming in after the result. Keep it civil Milannative!

Kemari in the 3.05 seems to be getting backed in fairly heavily, but I don't think it's up to the job at all. Can't see it being in the first 3 places, laying 3 places @ around 7/4/ish.

benaud giving an absolute howler by Keane

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    Kemari in the 3.05 seems to be getting backed in fairly heavily, but I don't think it's up to the job at all. Can't see it being in the first 3 places, laying 3 places @ around 7/4/ish.

Ah ****, I was late today.

15/2 winner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭munster87

Ah ****, I was late today.

15/2 winner

I have Armory backed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

how much longer will O'Brien put up with Ryan Moore? the fella would lose a 1 horse race.

Some amount of messing going on in that 4.10.

Byrnes other horse now being backed off the board.

but1er wrote: »
    how much longer will O'Brien put up with Ryan Moore? the fella would lose a 1 horse race.

I'd say its mutual. Huge advantage in riding the horses at home.

Colin Keane will enter betting again. And rightly so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

STB. wrote: »
    I'd say its mutual. Huge advantage in riding the horses at home.

Colin Keane will enter betting again. And rightly so.

colin keane i though was a shoe in to replace him this season. was shocked moore still no.1

God she's tough 2f short of her optimum first run in a year and against two real good horses audaryas form with tarnawa is exceptional

2 final bets for me today.

6.30 Ripon, Sim Card. Horse is around 15/8. I've backed this to win. Horse deserves to win a race and I hope today is that day.

7.00 Ripon, Khezaana, horse is around 13/8. Not liking the horse here. Lay bet for me. To me the race is wide open so not even going to try and back a horse to win, just the lay bet on Khezaana for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭rule supreme

but1er wrote: »
    colin keane i though was a shoe in to replace him this season. was shocked moore still no.1

I can't see Keane leaving Ger Lyons .

Advertisement