Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voucher for free ferry trip (Stena Line) to Britain.

Options
  • 29-05-2021 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Have a voucher for a free ferry trip to Britain (Dublin to Holyhead or Fishguard to Rosslare) Must be booked before May 31st for use this year. I’ll pm the details to the first person to post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Toulouse wrote: »
    Have a voucher for a free ferry trip to Britain (Dublin to Holyhead or Fishguard to Rosslare) Must be booked before May 31st for use this year. I’ll pm the details to the first person to post.

Interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭elperello

THANKS.

I'd like to take you up on the generous offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Moyglish wrote: »
    Interested!

PM pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Apologies, I've tried to respond to your PM but it's telling me that you're out of storage and your inbox is full so I can't reply

I didn't want you think me ignorant by not responding.

Wow, thank you so much. This is MUCH appreciated thank you most sincerely

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Apologies, I've tried to respond to your PM but it's telling me that you're out of storage and your inbox is full so I can't reply

No problem, cleared out a few so if you need to PM then go ahead. Just happy it’ll be used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 elisacullen

Toulouse wrote: »

Interested if the first two people don’t work out!
    Lovely gesture

• Registered Users Posts: 14,376 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Bon Voyage :)

Advertisement