Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryan Adams

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I didn't bother going as I caught him last time around

I thought last night's show kicked the sh*t out of last June's. He was way more into it himself for one thing.
    Thoroughly enjoyed it, rekindled my love for the man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Squelchy wrote: »
    I thought last night's show kicked the sh*t out of last June's. He was way more into it himself for one thing.

please dont say that.
    I'm still trying to justify my only ever time I missed him here by my own choice :o

:P

Glad you enjoyed it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Brilliant gig. After the 1st three songs he really loosened up and had great fun, and naturally enough the music was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Travors

Brilliant gig last night. RA was in great form. Very funny too, he sure doesn't like those country music awards.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

whiskeyman wrote: »
    please dont say that.
    I'm still trying to justify my only ever time I missed him here by my own choice !

Ha, sorry. :o
    He was terrific though.

Advertisement