Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upcoming Gigs

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sensay

great gig I went to was madness in stroke on trent after a strangles gig and the david bowie tribute band called the glass spider trio and the soul sonic force

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kealo76

Honningbarna are a fantastic punk band from Norway. Bar a cover of The Equals' "Police On My Back" (also covered by The Clash, of course), they sing completely in Norwegian, which may put some off. However, they are one of the best live bands I have ever seen; I would describe them as being like The Hives on speed. Anyway, they're hitting these shores next month.

14 JAN - Whelan's, DUBLIN
    15 JAN - Roisin Dubh, GALWAY

Check them out!!!

September 2024

Punk Night with Easy Company, Kimberly Steaks, No Matter & more - Fred Zeppelins, Cork - Sat 7 Sept

Easy Company, Sham - The Kino, Cork - Sat 14 Sept

Pretty Ltd, Soaper, The Luminesc & Ever the optimist - Fred Zeppelins, Fri. 20th Sept.
    Bye Bye Tsunami, Ten Past Seven & Gag Reflex - Bello Bar - Sat. 21st Sep.

October 2024

Dublin Streetpunk & Oi Fest with The Oppressed, United Bottles, The Kicks, Easy Company, Sympos, An Slua & more - Sat 26 Oct

November 2024

Koffin Kats - The Thomas House - Fri, 1 Nov. 2024

Amyl and the Sniffers - National Stadium - 5 Nov 2024

Laura Jane Grace + Pet Needs - Grand Social - Sat, 23 Nov. 2024
    Laura Jane Grace + Pet Needs - The Belfast Empire - Sun, 24 Nov. 2024

Advertisement