Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Melania Trump a whore?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭qwerty ui op

Any chance you'd leave the obama stuff out skooter, you'll get the thread locked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Any chance you'd leave it out skooter, you're trying to get the thread locked

Leave what out? Looks like Michelle did. I think she is fair game if Melania is. Y'know equality and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I know a guy having a good job/decent career is a plus for many women but that's not even close to the way Mrs trump has acted.
    She set out her stall for riches first! and she'll put up the all kinds **** so she can have nice stuff

She is a high value, intelligent beautiful woman. naturally she is going to want to be with a powerful wealthy successful man. I guess you were missing the day they thought that in school yard. You didnt see the belle of ball going out with the guy who couldnt get picked for the hurling team?
    You may have thought it in the school yard but it certainly wasn't taught in school.
    Speaking of school, have you broken up for the Christmas holidays already or something? Wasn't expecting to see a thread this sad til next week.

Trump was always a "high value " father. Great civil liberties awards, many of his business deals he came out on top, Forbes 500, revamped central park. not a perfect man but who is? I hope you arent going to compare him to the last 4 presidential candidates/elects?

Whatever...

But did she ever even try to hook up with some handsome successful guy her own age or did she just say **** all that shoite just gimme the green

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You may have thought it in the school yard but it certainly wasn't taught in school.
    Speaking of school, have you broken up for the Christmas holidays already or something? Wasn't expecting to see a thread this sad til next week.

University of Life my dear or the school of hard knocks. Which ever is appropriate. Nah I am getting off next week. Isnt life great?

• Advertisement

Leave what out? Looks like Michelle did. I think she is fair game if Melania is. Y'know equality and all.

Ok ,fair enough off with you then start a thread

Whatever...

But did she ever even try to hook up with some handsome successful guy her own age or did she just say **** all that shoite just gimme the green

The world is full of losers dreaming, flipping burgers and in call centers thinking they are going to dating Jennifer Lawrence. There is a equal number of girls trying out for the Xfactor thinking they have talent. Life is not equal, its the opportunities you seize and what you make of them.

The world is full of losers dreaming, flipping burgers and in call centers thinking they are going to dating Jennifer Lawrence. There is a equal number of girls trying out for the Xfactor thinking they have talent. Life is not equal, its the opportunities you seize and what you make of them.

Ok Marsellus Wallace, thanks for that.... your point has been taken on board

call again

You lack a fundamental understanding of relationships if you think it's all about love and sunshine and lollipops for everyone.

A whore? A jacket leading to the death of a seven-year-old? It warms my heart to know that someone out there has lost their minds voluntarily.

Let it eat you alive and ruin you. I'll stick with my real life issues, where I don't judge others.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,034 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Of course there is - prostitute. Whore gets used as an insult, like slut.

Strumpet?

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Anyhow, she seems like something outta Zoolander, remember that jacket she wore a while back it said " I don't really care do you".

So it turn out that statement helped the US government murder a 7 year old child.
    Word is, the 7 year old kid and her father were begging for a drop of water for days but the Mighty US said. NO!

Yes, it's always a woman's fault when something bad happens. Even if that particular woman, and possibly no other woman at all was in any way involved in the situation, and you have the really clutch at straws to make the connection, its still that woman's fault. If that fails you can always blame the mother right?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I haven't read the thread, but I just want to point out that clearly the Travellers are somehow responsible. It's their culture, boss!

Failing that, it's the dole scroungers, or the Muslims. Or it could be those protestants - up to no good as usual!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,272 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod Note Closed for review!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement