Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incorrect Billing, No discount as promised

Options
  • 12-12-2018 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Moved to a new address in August, I advised by Electric ireland to closed the account and open a new one with cash back and 8.5 % discount for every bill

I received already 3 bills with NO discount I rang 3 times last month ask and the agent said it will be defenantly in next bill. It no discount again. I contact EI by web form, no reply 

I didn't ask for anythink, I just wanted to changed the address. So why EI can't follow the contract which was promised. 

I have no choice only to change the company

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi TataRu,

Sorry about this. If you were advised the savings were applied though, they would have been, but an error must be occurring somewhere.

Your web form contact will be replied to. That team just require a number of working days.

We can take over here in Social Media as soon as possible though, if you private message us the relevant Electric Ireland account number, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and date of birth.

We will respond when we reach your message (either this evening or tomorrow).

Thanks,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TataRu

Hi TataRu,

Sorry about this. If you were advised the savings were applied though, they would have been, but an error must be occurring somewhere.

Your web form contact will be replied to. That team just require a number of working days.

We can take over here in Social Media as soon as possible though, if you the relevant Electric Ireland account number, state that you are the account-holder and confirm your name, address and date of birth.

We will respond when we reach your message (either this evening or tomorrow).

Thanks,
    Una
    Hi Una

The form was send a month ago. It not some working days. PM is sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi TataRu,

Thanks for your post - we will respond to your private message ASAP.

Can you confirm which web form you completed?

Thanks again,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 6 TataRu

Hi TataRu,

Thanks for your post - we will respond to your private message ASAP.

Can you confirm which web form you completed?

Thanks again,
    Una
    Hi Una

EI has a form in my account to contact a team for any query 

Thanks

Advertisement