Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Wars: Bad Batch

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I think the composer is Kevin Kiner. He's worked in the animation before.

Made that epic Rebels song from the

Ahsoka Vader showdown

Just checked and yes.. there's a bad batch section on his site:

Didn't realise he's also involved in the warner bros DC show Peacemaker until now.

2.6: Well well well. This has got to be a setup for a future story.

A Jedi friend for Omega. Oh I think that's a reunion later on!

Solid episode. They did a lot given it was only 25 minutes.

2.7: Well! That ended on a bit of dark note! 😲

Clones hard coded to the dark side or something?

2.8: Now THAT was an appearance! Heralded by the

IMPERIAL STORMTROOPER!

Ian McDiarmid on point as Palpatine as usual 🙂

Poor aul Omega too. Something seems to have her down and it didn't seem like it was just Echo leaving.

2.9: That was a pretty decent episode I thought. Maybe some hints at the future too.

It ain't easy being a clone..

outside of an army. Abandoned on the planet like that.. earlier wrecker getting stampeded.. and kinda for nothing in the end!

Also.. Omega drilling had me thinking.. eh awkward.. child labour and all that.

My guess is.. All this shiny wall and shiny pool is probably all that valuable ipsium? stuff and that looked like lots. This could be a source of funding for a rebel group.. maybe even this abandoned station could be a base!

• Advertisement

2.10: and That! is something! 🙂Enjoyed that one.

Not sure if they went a bit overboard on the mokko baddie ness. The food amounts were a bit wierd for hard working miners.

Definitely think we'll be seeing the kid again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Niska

2.11 (Metamorphosis)

Now that was nice call back to Clone Wars.

Naming the new (obviously evil) scientist hemlock may be a bit too much on the nose...

Nice to see the zillo beast again.

2.11: Well! A new baddie! I swear his look reminds me of Nick Stahl who played John Connors in Terminator 3.

So. An energy eating creature-weapon hybrid. Not sure where they'd be used but could see the empire just throwing a heap on them on any planet they didn't like.

Dark scene there taking all the villagers away to avoid having witnesses.

Omega is they key to the story I guess. I did have a lol when she realised the crew had been eaten! I was all like.. Oh no!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The monster was in clone wars this is a clone of the one there.

You've both mentioned it and I've a very hazy recollection of it. I'll see if I can dig out a recap on youtube later.

• Advertisement

Still have no idea why the storyline didn't stay with me from earlier.

Anyway.. the catchup I've done:

Starting with raw clips:

The Zillo Beast's First Attack 1080p : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q__wYTxbEKo

The Zillo Beast Escapes and Rampages Through Coruscant - Star Wars: The Clone Wars 1080p HD : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-wI_h4iOGg

The Zillo Beasts Death 1080p : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyFdddXQmjM

Some discussion and speculation in this video:

The Disturbing Truth Behind Palpatine's FASCINATION with Zillo Beasts : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSsQhdi2KGA

The Wookieepedia: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Zillo_Beast

Post edited by Slydice on

2.12: Damn! but the two big Crosshair episodes this season have been so well done!

That was yer wan who works with this new baddie clone scientist doctor guy right?

2.13: Enjoyed that one.

It was like a nice episode. Nothing very terrible happened. The wave was a bit scary but they all pulled together.

Feels like tech is getting fleshed out as a character pretty well this season. I wonder is he in line for settling down on Pabu

2.14: Wow.. the story here is getting so damn dark! Feels like it's lining up with The Mandalorian too.

A kind of before and after. A story of cloning.

Maybe if Grogu is a clone of Yoda, maybe something will be revealed here.

Damn though.. Crosshair really getting done. Missing shots, tortured again .. his mind must be really conflicted and in a mess.

Maybe they'll rescue him.

Really enjoying this season - even the 'filler' episodes have been enjoyable.

The Crosshair centric episodes have been the standouts.

Damn though.. Crosshair really getting done. Missing shots, tortured again .. his mind must be really conflicted and in a mess.

Maybe they'll rescue him.

I have a feeling Omega will be captured (previous few episodes heavily hinting Cid will betray them) - and Crosshair will be the one doing the escaping - possibly sacrificing himself to save Omega.

Great second season! The baddie! The story!

Kevin Kiner belting it out of the park with the music! Especially the finale.

2.15 and 2.16: I'm a cauldron of emotions! All mixing and swirling in there together!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

Tech 😭😭😭

Gutted.

Had been thinking there was something about the Australian accent on that scientist. Sister makes sense.

The Krennick and Rogue One theme song mixed in for just the smallest moment! Brilliant!

Did Krennick speak? Ben Mendelsohn was in the credits got a imdb voice credit.. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt24176258/fullcredits/

The woman with Saw. Jyn maybe. No name mentioned. No listing in the imdb credits.

Season Three. What this is all about! Need!

This new baddie, I think they've brought him up to or close to Krennick level. Just in a different way. A different type of baddie.

Future: YES! Give!! Immediately!!!!

Looked up Kevin Kiner but youtube was like.. no watch this instead..

fair youtube.. fair

some spoilers.. but not for the finale I don't think..

They followed orders...

Season Three starts Feb 21st.

Looking forward to this. Wasn't interested in the show when it was first announced, but I've really grown to like.

Hopefully a fitting send off for the clones.

Advertisement