Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat - Psy-Scan Edition

Options
  • 28-07-2015 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

There's no general chat thread here, so may as well make one! So with new material getting shot later in the year for two more seasons, it seems there's quite a bit more to come from the boys from the dwarf. No mention of Chloe Annett unfortunately though, I'd have loved to see Kochanski back with the gang.

Craig Charles was on Marian Finucane there very recently, where he's talking about everything really...well worth a listen to - http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=9%3A20819553%3A70%3A25%2D07%2D2015%3A

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

two more seasons?

hrm... i mean, the last season was ok i guess....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

strelok wrote: »
    two more seasons?

hrm... i mean, the last season was ok i guess....

Yep, filming in the Autumn for a 2016 & 2017 release respectively. I think X was much improved over BTE...so here's hoping the upward trend continues.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

yeah it was a lot better than BTE alright. it just felt slightly off.. the timing was never quite right on any of the jokes.

guess it's to be expected with the delay between classic dwarf and X

Advertisement