Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primary school enrollment form/special needs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭tony stark

The purpose was to fish out the difference in telling the school in mid January or mid February( the reasons given; prep for teacher and applications for hours are not relevant as a) teachers have more than enough time in 6 months b) forms are not sent off till mid March at earliest .
    I will 100 % be telling the school in mid February which is enough time considering enrollment is start to end of January. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭tony stark

I also remember once upon a time, you could ask for an opinion and maybe not agree with the answer but everyone would just move on. Thanks for weighing in everybody, appreciate the opinions. I’d b super grateful if we could move on now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 micls2017

SEN need are not a reason for refusing enrolment, and that would be easily appealed/challenged if refused. However, withholding information from the application form is grounds for removing the offer of a place. And you would have no grounds for appeal.

Advertisement