Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anywhere in town I could print something out?

Options
  • 04-01-2019 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭

I recently bought something from Amazon I want to return. To do this I have to print out the return address and a barcode. The problem is my printer isn't working.

I downloaded the PDF of what I have to print out and I have it on a USB drive. Is there anywhere in Carlow town I could either print this out from the PDF file I have saved on a USB thumb drive or from the email I got from Amazon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭strawberrie

Jones business systems
    I recently bought something from Amazon I want to return. To do this I have to print out the return address and a barcode. The problem is my printer isn't working.

I downloaded the PDF of what I have to print out and I have it on a USB drive. Is there anywhere in Carlow town I could either print this out from the PDF file I have saved on a USB thumb drive or from the email I got from Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I'd imagine the library would be able to do this for you either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Library on Saturday from 9:45am to 1pm Lunchtime.

Azap Print or Jones or Recharge should do it also; not sure of opening hours on a Saturday but should all be open til 5 or 6 O'Clock.

Advertisement