Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverdell Apartments Management Agency contact Details

Options
  • 20-02-2018 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where this management agency is based or how to contact them? 
    I am interested in an apartment their because I work in Carlow and want to make sure the apartments are managed ok? Elevators seem to be out of order a long time etc. 
    Does anyone have any experience with the Rieverdell apartments in Haymarket?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Lived there on two different occasions, once in 2011 which was fine and place was relatively well looked after and again in early 2014 for about 3 months. Night and day to be honest, by 2014 the place was a dump. Lifts never worked, the doors were all broken and every scumbag teenager in the town knew the codes to get in past the doors at the car park and front entrance. Was common to come across 6 or 7 young lads drinking in the hallways or up on the rooftops as well as smoking in the hallways, the place was absolutely horrific to live in. Theres a room for rubbish down near the entrance that was left build up for weeks so you'd often come down for work and the stench would be unbearable as rubbish piled higher and higher outside the door. Honestly, run a mile!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭cocaliquid

Jesper wrote: »
    I am interested in an apartment their because I work in Carlow and want to make sure the apartments are managed ok? Elevators seem to be out of order a long time etc. 

Management Agent

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gordonanderson1/

Gordon@spacepm.ie

Gordon Anderson B.Comm.,F.C.C.A.,M.B.A.
    SPACE Property Management
    10 Prince of Wales Terrace, Bray, Co.Wicklow.
    Mobile 087 387 2786

Ciara Spelman BA Marketing

SPACE Property Management
    10 Prince of Wales Terrace, Bray, Co.Wicklow.
    A98A4X0

Mobile 087 275 3212
    TEL: 01 276 0004

Owners Management Company

https://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Riverdell-Management-Company-Company-Limited-By-Guarantee-372908

Notice Gordon Anderson is also a director maybe a conflict of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭cocaliquid

Lived there on two different occasions, once in 2011 which was fine and place was relatively well looked after and again in early 2014 for about 3 months. Night and day to be honest, by 2014 the place was a dump. Lifts never worked, the doors were all broken and every scumbag teenager in the town knew the codes to get in past the doors at the car park and front entrance. Was common to come across 6 or 7 young lads drinking in the hallways or up on the rooftops as well as smoking in the hallways, the place was absolutely horrific to live in. There's a room for rubbish down near the entrance that was left build up for weeks so you'd often come down for work and the stench would be unbearable as rubbish piled higher and higher outside the door. Honestly, run a mile!

Yes was bad rubbish was just left there for 5 weeks. Drunks were sleeping in the room where the bins were stored and used to turn the water pump off. Turning off the water in every flat. Management Agent kept hiring an electrician to fix the magnetic lock on the door which anyone could pull open the door with a small bit of force by the door handle.

Things have improved but not a lot. The main problem is the Management Agent due to absenteeism. Takes four to five weeks to fix anything and no inspection of work done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 John10878

Looking at Apartments in Haymarket. Can anyone advise if things have improved since 2015 with area, living conditions, management company? I see videos from 2016 with social issues. Has this resulted in improved conditions for residents?

Thanks for reply's folks .....
    Jesper wrote: »

Advertisement