Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Williamsburg Men's Coat - From £17.49 [Amazon UK]

• 06-12-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Nice coat. Not something i'd wear but i saw it on German Dealz website, might suit someone else on here.
    Anthracite Melange, Black, and Fudge from £17.24stg. (Normally over €150)

Selected Williamsburg Men's Coat - From £17.24stg
    31U4lni8ZVL._SX342_.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭maximo31

Cheers! Just bought 1 there in Antrasit Melange. (I presume that's a colour?!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭finbarrk

It's coming up at £150 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tomasL

Thanks.Was looking for it and here we go. :D Bought the same Antrasit Melange colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭rob316

finbarrk wrote: »
    It's coming up at £150 for me.

Fudge XL is coming up at £17.25, but its minging

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tomasL

Try to change colours, it is reduced to 17 pounds just for some colours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Cheers Op, Bought in Fudge, Unbelievable bargain

Check the price here

http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Williamsburg-Trench-Coat/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3343751&r=2

thanks OP. Bought it in fudge. Nabbed one in the brown colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

deep1 wrote: »
    Cheers Op, Bought in Fudge, Unbelievable bargain

Check the price here

http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Williamsburg-Trench-Coat/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3343751&r=2

Me too.. But really not sure about the colour.

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Me too.. But really not sure about the colour.

Can't go wrong on this price, if i don't like will be a nice present, much better picture and video here

http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Williamsburg-Trench-Coat/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3343753

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Need want the fudge but not sure of the size though. Only the women's size chart shows up for me?

Edit: Never mind - seems they're all gone in L/XL/XXL anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Fudge looks pretty nasty in fairness! Pity they don't have more stock.

Can't go wrong on this price, if i don't like will be a nice present, much better picture and video here

http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-Williamsburg-Trench-Coat/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3343753

Cheers, Those pics are much better. But I doubt he is wearing the XL :D

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Cheers, Those pics are much better. But I doubt he is wearing the XL :D

says the the dude in the pic is wearing medium...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Did you guys get your coats delivered?

Two days after placing the order (back in the day when this thread was opened), my delivery estimated date changed to:
    "DELIVERY ESTIMATE: WE NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A GOOD ESTIMATE. WE'LL NOTIFY YOU VIA E-MAIL AS SOON AS WE HAVE AN ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE.".

It seems they ran out of stock, so now it's waiting time until they re-stock, or cancel the order I guess :(

mikesp wrote: »
    Did you guys get your coats delivered?

Two days after placing the order (back in the day when this thread was opened), my delivery estimated date changed to:

It seems they ran out of stock, so now it's waiting time until they re-stock, or cancel the order I guess :(

you should tell them that you would accept the dark grey or black one instead.. just to help them out :-)

But on a serious note. My tracking status is now
    Tracking Information:
    SHIP CARRIER UPS
    TRACKING ID: qwerty1234567890
    LATEST EVENT: SHANNON
    Parcel arrived at a carrier facility - 12 December 2013 7:43:00

I received mine Yesterday and very happy with it, Beautiful coat and very good fitting, Fudge is not too bad after all :)

Only thing is it came in huge box which wouldn't fit in Parcel motel box so had to collect it from depot and charge was €7, still a great bargain.

I received mine Yesterday and very happy with it, Beautiful coat and very good fitting, Fudge is not too bad after all :)

Only thing is it came in huge box which wouldn't fit in Parcel motel box so had to collect it from depot and charge was €7, still a great bargain.

Amazon and Sportsdirect both seem to be going a bit crazy on the size of the packaging... but I suppose if they can justify it if the extra cost of the packaging is lower than the damage and returns costs of smaller packaging.

That's grand so. I'd be more worried if no one got it delivered :)

Sooner or later it'll arrive, hopefully before summer :)

My coat arrived this morning. Very well made coat with a nice cut to it. Total Bargain for 20 euro. Cheers OP.

What a pity (for me). They just sent me an email to let me know that they are not going to re-stock the jacket, so they canceled the order.

I placed the order when this thread only had 2 replies, and it was showing stock, but for some reason 2 days after that they replaced my delivery date for a "we'll let you know when this is being delivered"...

If someone don't like theirs, S size, just send me a message :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭maximo31

Got mine delivered on Friday. Had to have it delivered to my house as packaging too big for Parcel Motel. Have to say I'm delighted with the coat and it fits perfectly.Great bargain. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭breathn

Got mine today. Seriously good quality coat. Would have been worth it at €100 too so €20 is unreal.
    Thanks OP!

Advertisement