Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duracell 'Longer, Much Longer' Tickets available for tonight in the Academy

Options
  • 28-08-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭

If anybody wants 2 free tickets to this, first to reply gets them

http://www.last.fm/event/723890
    RTE's Aidan Power will MC on the night as DJ Mikkidee gets the gig started. Pop rock band Ham Sandwich will be taking to the stage following their Glastonbury success, as well as next-big-things The Kinetiks. Legendary Dublin DJ Mo Kelly will be bringing her record collection along and will spin late in to the night.

Don't forget to bring along your old batteries for the battery exchange!

The gig takes place Thursday 28th August, in the Academy, Abbey Street, from 9pm 'til late ... longer, much longer than your average party!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭duckmusic

Would love them if they are still going

• Registered Users Posts: 7,388 ✭✭✭fletch

PM your e-mail address and I'll forward them. The ticket is just an e-mail with a confirmation number.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭geecee

If Duckmusic doesn't take them - i will take them instead!
    Thanks!

PM sent... Thanks

Tickets emailed to you duckmusic

Let us know what it was like tomorrow...afternoon :D

• Advertisement

Well how did you get on duckmusic? Was it any good?

fletch wrote: »
    Well how did you get on duckmusic? Was it any good?

It was a great night. Really good music as well as people going around dressed up as the energiser bunny, free bunny ears, t shirts, batteries and slices of pizza. Even some girl going around with a massive anaconda that you could get you picture taken with !! :D
    Thanks Fletch, i owe ya one

Glad ya had a good time! :) Wish I had of went now, sounds like you had a great time.

Advertisement