Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is KOR whitening cheaper abroad?

Options
  • 26-05-2019 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

I've been considering KOR whitening, can somebody tell me if it would be cheaper abroad?

I was trying to locate a clinic somewhere in Europe, but the site doesn't provide a list, you must manually search cities individually: https://www.korwhitening.com/store-locator/

The KOR system provides you with refrigerated bleach if I understand it correctly, which you use for two weeks at home- there is then a follow up treatment in clinic to finish the treatment.

Regarding this refrigerated bleach they provide you- would you need to put this in the fridge within minutes of leaving the clinic, or does it come in some special cooled pouch? Apparently the bleach can be activated when it becomes warm, hence the cooling part.

Has anybody had this done abroad, and what was the cost? I have seen quotes of approx €650 and €700 in Ireland for it.

Advertisement