Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90 Day Fiance

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Harika

Mike and Nathalie, she doesn't even trust him with the root beer. She wants to change him, he says no. They are finished
    I don't think it's scripted but heavily cut.
    Also wedding day of 9th may, not on mother's Day lol he is such a weasel.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Spanishpoint

Harika wrote: »
    Mike and Nathalie, she doesn't even trust him with the root beer. She wants to change him, he says no. They are finished
    I don't think it's scripted but heavily cut.
    Also wedding day of 9th may, not on mother's Day lol he is such a weasel.

lol I think it is scripted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

lol I think it is scripted.

100%
    Even just taking that scene in the furniture shop alone, there's no way a shop assistant would speak to customers like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

I only half watch via the TLC YouTube channel but is there 3 different fiancès from russia/Ukraine/Eastern Europe this season? The one with the rug, the one that's been trafficked in to be a farm labourer and the one that's going to be on her own every second month?

PieOhMy wrote: »
    I only half watch via the TLC YouTube channel but is there 3 different fiancès from russia/Ukraine/Eastern Europe this season? The one with the rug, the one that's been trafficked in to be a farm labourer and the one that's going to be on her own every second month?

The one with the rug and alone is the same.
    The third one is the Christian vegetarian missionary preaching alone in the woods to the meat eating god is an alien guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭LilacNails

What channel / website can I watch this from???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

LilacNails wrote: »
    What channel / website can I watch this from???

It's on TLC which I have on my virgin media package or else the tlc youtube channel. Theres other unofficial YouTubes that have each couple individually clipped after the show airs in America. The one I follow has had some in depth interviews with Paul (pole) and Karinine from the other way around season in Brazil which can be funny!

Doesn't seem to be any full episodes on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s also available on Hayu which shows all reality tv ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    It’s also available on Hayu which shows all reality tv ;)

Erm... Is it free ? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

LilacNails wrote: »
    Erm... Is it free ? :P

I’m sure there’s a trial period ;)

The cougar convinced me to sign-up to some foreigner dating websites and scam ehm earn some well deserved 3grand watches. Mommy then can buy me some nice clothes too.
    Nathalie played it beautiful to anchor Mike into a wedding date. Girl just think if Mike, his mom and your mum take his side and not yours, doesn't that give you a clue?

We should bet: As the cougar is coming clean that she slept with his cousin in the next episode what will be his reaction?
    A: leaves her
    B: offers to open up the relationship to include family & friends
    C: asks her for another 3 grand watch for each of his homies

Not seen the full episode, but mike's mother can solve the issue with a simple question "Do you love her?" After his weasel answer tell him it's not good enough.

Also Brandon's mother having fake tears for destroying the dream of handing the farm down to generation. meanwhile Brandon blames the cute animals lol

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Jovi's parents are terrible.

Love how Yara turned it back on Jovi's mother over women coming to the US for the wrong reason :D

btw its on Discovery + now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,074 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Does anyone know if it will be back on TLC ?
    Jovi really annoying me , he has no respect for Yara

Brandons parents are unreal , right on course to completely alienate both Brandon and Julia

• Registered Users Posts: 16,074 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

RobertKK wrote: »
    btw its on Discovery + now.

Is that available on Virgin Media ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it will be back on TLC ?
    Jovi really annoying me , he has no respect for Yara

Brandons parents are unreal , right on course to completely alienate both Brandon and Julia

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1361373847845486594

Won't be back on tlc fml

The 6 Euro already paid off
    "Ukrainian women just want a green card, oh she wants our baby to move to eastern Europe, how dare she!?!!!"

• Advertisement

Btw what's your defense against "my fortune teller told me we would marry and after you move to America you will leave me for a younger one?"

The cougar is the gift that keeps on giving.

Mike is a keeper, that was the worst thing I ever seen on 90 day fiancé. Then wanting the ring back lol
    Second on the list is Mr toxicity Andrew. Here have a ticket to America and Paris, you decide. Fml
    Brandon's parents stepping up and being supportive instead of nursing was nice to see.
    Cougar giving 3k watch to Harris, being a mommy to him. "Did you charge your phone so I can check in?"

It was so good seeing Amira do the right thing. Andrew did not view her as an equal, everything his way...

Mike should get with his hairdresser if she is single, more chemistry there than ever with Natalie. Could have saved both the time from episode 1.

Stephanie...probably feels this is her last chance and using her money to try and buy love, and Harris sees $$$ too.

Jovi is an idiot a lot of the time, so lucky to have Yara.

Zied and Rebecca should split up.

Tarik is an idiot but seems to be making it work with Hazel now.

Brandon needs more sense too, he has to think of Julia more and give what she wants - she moved country...

Most of the men are idiots in this.

Advertisement