Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

90 Day Fiance

Options
  • 30-08-2018 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭

Any one interested, It is brilliant, Green card and all of that, what people would do to get a green card, even marry their granny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,842 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It is so bad , it's good , some people are off their heads , no common sense !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It is so bad , it's good , some people are off their heads , no common sense !

I am hooked on it, it is so bad, and unbelievable what people would do to find a partner, any partner,
    The lady going to Nigeria to meet Michael, this will be another Danielle case

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Can I be the only one to read that as a short term loan?

Id say so,
    TLC has some good programmes,

goat2 wrote: »
    I am hooked on it, it is so bad, and unbelievable what people would do to find a partner, any partner,
    The lady going to Nigeria to meet Michael, this will be another Danielle case

Danielle has some serious issues , and how she ever believed Mohammad loved her was beyond me tbh . You could see from the beginning he was no more interested in her as a woman , than the man on the moon . Deluded !!

• Advertisement

He just wanted to come nd stay, He has been through the wringer with her, stalking and following him, I think he did not know that she was in debt, and did not own a home, her family were right all along, there is another storyline starting in this new Before the 90 days, that is looking very similar, will be interested in seeing this pan out, along with the girl going to England with her baby to meet a fellow, also the father of 2 going off to meet someone that looks like catfishing

I only got to watch bits and pieces of the new show the other night . The older woman going to Nigeria I think ? How old is she ? And him !

Am looking forward to watching it though , these shows are like a guilty addiction :p

I only got to watch bits and pieces of the new show the other night . The older woman going to Nigeria I think ? How old is she ? And him !

Am looking forward to watching it though , these shows are like a guilty addiction :p

He is 30 and she is supposed to be 52, they don't look like a pair that would hook up, I think this is going to be a good series, a lot of crazies

He is 30 and she is supposed to be 52, they don't look like a pair that would hook up, I think this is going to be a good series, a lot of crazies

Some of the pairings have been just crazy . Although in saying that , a lot of them stayed together and had children !

Won't miss the show this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I have it on series link!

I watched the show which just finished on TLC a few weeks ago and was hooked! As someone said above, it’s so bad, it’s good!

Looking forward to next weeks already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m addicted to this show now so please no spoilers :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m addicted to this show now so please no spoilers :D

Which series are you watching Auto ?
    What couples are in it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Which series are you watching Auto ?
    What couples are in it ?

This season on TLC, the girl went to London to meet Jon etc

Autosport wrote: »
    This season on TLC, the girl went to London to meet Jon etc

Grand , we're all watching the same one so :D

Michael in Nigeria got a bit of a shock when he saw Anglea at the airport, the pictures he had of her looked a bit shopped, and then he wants to meet and speak to his idol Donald Trump when he arrive in America, he comes from a real shanty town looking area, his friends don't know what to make of it,
    Karine in brazil seems to be in touch with other American men on her facebook, Paule made her take a pregnancy test I think that is positive, he has yet to show his criminal record to her father.
    Ricky must still be waiting with a bunch of wilted by now flowers for the beautiful Malissa in Colombia,
    It is all kicking off

Michael in Nigeria got a bit of a shock when he saw Anglea at the airport, the pictures he had of her looked a bit shopped, and then he wants to meet and speak to his idol Donald Trump when he arrive in America, he comes from a real shanty town looking area, his friends don't know what to make of it,
    Karine in brazil seems to be in touch with other American men on her facebook, Paule made her take a pregnancy test I think that is positive, he has yet to show his criminal record to her father.
    Ricky must still be waiting with a bunch of wilted by now flowers for the beautiful Malissa in Colombia,
    It is all kicking off

Only watching it properly now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Harika

Spoilers ahead for our guilty pleasure :D

Jon and Rachel
    Best matching couple of the season, bummer that he cannot travel to the US.

Tarik and Hazel
    Is working, as when she says the wants a better life, she doesn’t mean 10k handbags, but a house with running water and a toilet instead of a bucket. And what a dickmove from his brother with “You didn’t fight enough for your child”, her personality is just weird, she barely shows any affection.

Jesse and Darcey
    First I thought he is stable but he moves from great guy to nightmare in an instant for no apparent reason. And instead of ending it, she is running after him again and again and again. Both are nutcases in a toxic relationship.

Michael and Angela
    That is surprisingly working, although he cannot really deal with her overpowering mentality. On the other hand I think how much of his stuff is written by TLC. E.g. the Trump shrine and when he says that he likes Angela because she can take care of him. Really what man would say that? It is the other way around, especially in a society where he is from. Then the culture clashes like when she says she likes burgers and he orders cowleg for her.

Paul and Karine
    Both are insecure and rush into things because both feel pressure from the others insecurity.

Ricky and Ximena
    Those Ricky is meeting two Columbians on some dating site. One who frequently ghosts him and one where it clicks. OFC he takes the one with the big youknowwhat. Then he chickens out about the whole truth and Melissa. Before that he was fancying Melissa and sending 1k to Ximena, although she didn’t ask. Myself and my partner are now signing up there too until some eijits are sending us money for the renovation of our bathroom.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

I started following a lot of them on Instagram which isn't a good idea if you don't want spoilers :D
    Lots of rumours on US websites that Jon met Rachel before in America and is actually the father of the baby, that they were lying on the show...seems a bit far fetched I dunno

Anyone still watching this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭QueenRizla

Me! It is hilarious how bonkers they are. Where to start with this dysfunctional lot. What do you think Mam, any of them will last?..

• Advertisement

The new series of the regular 90 day has just started, it has a guy called Colt that lives with his mother and 3 cats. He dresses up the cats! His mother drives him to work and cooks his meals. Some hottie from Brazil is marrying him and going to move in. It’s going to be hysterical.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭jellybear

Awh lads it's such a great programme but so bizarre!! You couldn't make it up!

They are all off the wall , money grabbing , visa wanting fruit the loops :D

Totally crazy !

QueenRizla wrote: »
    The new series of the regular 90 day has just started, it has a guy called Colt that lives with his mother and 3 cats. He dresses up the cats! His mother drives him to work and cooks his meals. Some hottie from Brazil is marrying him and going to move in. It’s going to be hysterical.

Wtf ?!

Haven't seen that one yet :(

Am watching on TLC , Before the 90 Days .

Has Michael cleared out her bank account ?
    Does he really love her or just the dream of a life in America ?

Are Darcey and Jesse two of the most vain people on a realitytv show ?

Tune in next week to find out :p

Darcey and Jesse are insufferable. She loves drama and playing the victim, he is a self absorbed nutter. They communicate horribly and seem to despise each other. I find it hard to believe they were ever a happy couple. The most innocuous conversation immediately turns into a shouting match. At least with all the other couple you see some civility and romance. They fight constantly.

QueenRizla wrote: »
    Darcey and Jesse are insufferable. She loves drama and playing the victim, he is a self absorbed nutter. They communicate horribly and seem to despise each other. I find it hard to believe they were ever a happy couple. The most innocuous conversation immediately turns into a shouting match. At least with all the other couple you see some civility and romance. They fight constantly.

Agree 100% .

How they ever got together is beyond me tbh .
    Then again , maybe they thought pretending to be in love on a tv show was a good idea to get themselves into the public eye .

Looks like he did, but she had already been broke, or is it that he was looking for money, and now the penny dropped, that he is only using her.
    Jess and Darcy are just tiring at this stage, fighting all the time, he is throwing the dummy out too much, a gob****e,
    And Pauls wife has lost her baby, now she can tell him to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Harika

Still glued to this car crash called TV show.

• Advertisement

Jess and Darcy are just tiring at this stage, fighting all the time, he is throwing the dummy out too much, a gob****e,

It’s funny every time the come on they end up fighting. They are having a Pizza, I’m thinking how can they turn this into a argument??? Looking at the views from the taxi, cooking dinner? Yes it’s another argument! It’s bonkers, literally seconds into any interaction, he is calling her an alcoholic and she is roaring that he never loved her. The cutting the steak was typical. There’s two of them in it.

Her trotting out with the old ‘I’m a strong independent woman’ ‘my kids come first’ lines, then bawling her eyes out cause ‘ he never loved her’ is painful. She is so needy and desperate and he wants to be the white knight. But neither have a clue.

Advertisement