Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Gadge wrote: »
    Ordered 2 jerseys from Shoot on Aug 15th, arrived yesterday the 24th to Parcel Motel.

Like last year's I was delighted with the quality.

White one looks a lot better then the ones I've gotten of them previous. They've fixed the errors with the shoulders design

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

Ordered 2 jerseys from Shoot on Aug 15th, arrived yesterday the 24th to Parcel Motel.

Are the names and numbers on the back solid? would they wash away after 2-3 washes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

The white one looks to have more black than grey ??

MrMac84 wrote: »
    White one looks a lot better then the ones I've gotten of them previous. They've fixed the errors with the shoulders design

But looks black where it should be grey on the lines ?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭U.P.O.

But looks black where it should be grey on the lines ?

Yeah the adidas stripres down the side, the cuffs and the collar look black whereas the one i posted on the previous page that my brother got from shoot has grey adidas stripes etc... Is yours the Thai version ?

Heres the real jersey for comparison http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/mobile/en/c/football/football-kits/premier-league/manchester-united/third-kit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ordered a Man Utd / POGBA 6 and PL badge jersey from shoot on the 15th.

Was sent to DPD parcel wizard and arrived yesterday. Will post pics later.

Very happy with it!

U.P.O. wrote: »
    Yeah the adidas stripres down the side, the cuffs and the collar look black whereas the one i posted on the previous page that my brother got from shoot has grey adidas stripes etc... Is yours the Thai version ?

Heres the real jersey for comparison http://m.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/mobile/en/c/football/football-kits/premier-league/manchester-united/third-kit

I haven't ordered as of yet because they look black and not grey as they should be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Ordered a Man Utd / POGBA 6 and PL badge jersey from shoot on the 15th.

Was sent to DPD parcel wizard and arrived yesterday. Will post pics later.

Very happy with it!

Just a quick one, did you order a Thai version one from shoot?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭U.P.O.

I haven't ordered as of yet because they look black and not grey as they should be.

If you look at the pics i posted yesterday, the one my brother got was definitely grey, not black

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just a quick one, did you order a Thai version one from shoot?

Yep Thai version

http://m.imgur.com/a/B0jKK

• Advertisement

Got the United home from my old seller today and couldn't be happier everything seems spot on. Still would like to compare to a shop bought one but very happy none the less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Ordered from Shoot on the 8th,cleared customs in China on the 13th and no sign of my stuff since.Used 17track and that's all the info I got.Normally I have an 8-10 day turnaround from ordering until it hits my local PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Sono

This Shootjersey crowd whatsapping me trying to get my to buy Ralph Lauren and Lacoste gear! Anyone actually buy any of this stuff and if so is the quality any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

has anybody bought football boots from any of the links on shoots website? I came across a white pair of copa mundials and just out of interest I messaged them on whatsapp asking how much and they replied saying they cost $55 which seems brilliant value but then again I have no idea what the quality/sizing would be like. these were the ones i was looking at
    http://v.yupoo.com/photos/qiumishijie/335243992/

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

I've bought 2 pairs of boots off Ali before. I would presume they're all using the same sources, and they fell apart after about 3 or 4 wears. They werent leather like those white copa mundials above. I'd say they'd be heavier and more likely to come apart from the sole than the artificial leather or whatever most boots these days are made of.

I bought those exact white mundials. After one wear the insole fell apart so I'd to buy replacement insole. After 1 or two more wears the back piece around my heel came away from the sole of the boot. They never felt right tho from the minute I put them on,something was off with them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Sono

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I bought those exact white mundials. After one wear the insole fell apart so I'd to buy replacement insole. After 1 or two more wears the back piece around my heel came away from the sole of the boot. They never felt right tho from the minute I put them on,something was off with them

They're fake perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

Thanks guys saved me wasting 50 quid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭recyclops

After my previous order a mate of mine took the plunge and went with shoot. He is impressed tbh the reports of poor United home was way off.

I'm gonna grab that now he has shown me it. Pics attached.

They sent him an updated link with shirts they look quite handy could be good for work etc http://www.shootjerseys.win/clothing/men-s-shorts.html

Anybody got a decent site for tracking parcels? 17TRACK is saying my parcel is in transit but no more info,it cleared Chines customs on the 13th but I have no more info??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

raddo wrote: »

12:00 am
    Leaving parcel center, to GBLALA

Problem solved: It's gone to LALA land.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

zerks wrote: »
    12:00 am
    Leaving parcel center, to GBLALA

Problem solved: It's gone to LALA land.

Is it registering on the Royal Mail website? (Look for the "Where has my item been?" button on the left of the page when you put in tracking number

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭jc77

First time poster

I bought 'Barcelona 16/17 Kids Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit' from giuuu.

The back collar says 'Brasil' on it, whereas all jerseys I see online say 'Barca'

I have attached pics, with IMG_3350 being a close-up of the back collar.

The kit is for an 8-year old.

Is this something I should complain about?

jc77 wrote: »
    First time poster

I bought 'Barcelona 16/17 Kids Home Soccer Jersey and Short Kit' from giuuu.

The back collar says 'Brasil' on it, whereas all jerseys I see online say 'Barca'

I have attached pics, with IMG_3350 being a close-up of the back collar.

The kit is for an 8-year old.

Is this something I should complain about?

I got one which was the same,I think my young lad didn't even notice it,neither did anyone else.For the price I wouldn't worry,he'll probably be grown out of it by the time next season's kit is out anyway.

kfallon wrote: »
    Is it registering on the Royal Mail website? (Look for the "Where has my item been?" button on the left of the page when you put in tracking number

https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item

No sign of it on their tracking so I can't even see a "where's my item been" button.Typical,only 1 item in the order is for myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Thanks!

Ordered this day last week so will see when it arrives - posted it to the parcel motel address so hopefully it arrives fairly quickly. It's in the UK already so will see how it goes from there.

Will post pics when I get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Anyone ever buy off Retroshirtcity? Not cheap but some cool stuff

Stuff seems to come from Thailand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭SteM

Anyone ever buy off Retroshirtcity? Not cheap but some cool stuff

Stuff seems to come from Thailand.

I have ordered 2 or 3 shirts from them. One was a white shirt that had a dirt mark in the fabric when it arrived, they swapped it no problem. Sizing can be odd. I get mediums but they are smaller than adidas mediums from shoot.

• Advertisement

raddo wrote: »

New message now: "Cannot locate courier". Whatsapped Shoot and the only info they had was that it left China almost 3 weeks ago.It must be travelling via carrier pigeon.

Advertisement