Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,467 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Two jerseys arrived today.
    Spurs 3rd strip and this Liverpool one.
    A theory of mine is not to put too many items in one order.
    The more bulky the package,the more duty they can scalp off you so they may target them before skinnier packages.
    As I said, just a theory and not 100% failsafe.

ao9r86.jpg

huitqs.jpg

Size M and same as a normal size M here.

Premier bagdes are $1 per jersey.
    Liverpool jersey got one and the spurs one got two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

blade1 wrote: »
    The more bulky the package,the more duty they can scalp off you so they may target them before skinnier packages.

ao9r86.jpg

huitqs.jpg

Is the premier league badge gonna be the same for next season?

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Is the premier league badge gonna be the same for next season?

Pretty sure they are.
    Well if you order the new Liverpool jersey from LFC that's the badge you get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Del007

Sandy has a new website up and running
    http://www.sandycn.net/

Is this site down? Not working for me

Del007 wrote: »
    Is this site down? Not working for me

It's working for me.
    Just on it there

• Advertisement

it's working on my phone but not my laptop, weird

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Anyone got the full list of Yupoo links for Sandy? I have their new site and a link for kids trainers, just wondering if there are other options

blade1 wrote: »

ao9r86.jpg

huitqs.jpg

Just a heads up on this jersey for anyone that's interested.
    I had a chance at the weekend to compare it to a genuine one at the weekend.

While it's mostly good,2 differences let it down.

The neck is looser on Sandy's which I'm not too happy with and the sleeves don't hang as well.
    They seem a little out of shape compared with the real one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

I haven’t bought a jersey in a long time, glanced at the price a few times in shops.
    Just checked the LFC online store, new Champions League jersey is EUR93.50! Checked the Utd Store and their new home jersey is EUR99.95!
    Is this the trend now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,688 ✭✭✭This is it

I haven’t bought a jersey in a long time, glanced at the price a few times in shops.
    Just checked the LFC online store, new Champions League jersey is EUR93.50! Checked the Utd Store and their new home jersey is EUR99.95!
    Is this the trend now?

https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/adult-liverpool-19-20-home-jersey-57383541.html?cgid=football-premierleague-liverpool

Standard home jersey @75

• Advertisement

what's the time frame on getting these delivered? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

Is this the trend now?

There are now several versions of the home jersey being issued by clubs...fan version at €75 for example, matchday jersey at €100 and on and on.
    Subtle difference between the designs, all to try and sucker you into buying the most expensive version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Del007 wrote: »
    what's the time frame on getting these delivered? thanks

Depends on how many you buy. Usually it's buy 5 or so and they are shipped via DHL.
    Buy one or two and it's standard shipping,I found when buying one or so items that using parcel motel is the best option to get them within a week to ten days.

I'm off to Colombia on the 16th of June so decided to buy a jersey from mandmdirect instead.

It's not the newest jersey but it's cheap as chips.

https://www.adidas.ie/colombia-home-jersey/BR3511.html

https://www.mandmdirect.ie/01/details/AD15833/adidas-Mens-FCF-Colombia-Long-Sleeve-Home-Shirt-Bright-Yellow-Collegiate-Navy

70 euro on the adidas website, 12 euro on mandmdirect. I think it's the same jesrsey anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭j8wk2feszrnpao

jay0109 wrote: »
    There are now several versions of the home jersey being issued by clubs...fan version at €75 for example, matchday jersey at €100 and on and on.
    Subtle difference between the designs, all to try and sucker you into buying the most expensive version.
    It def something from the US, seen it with NFL jerseys.
    Liverpool home jersey is €75, but add the CL badges and it’s €93.75, add sleeves and it’s €99.69, add Number/Name and it’s €118.50. Tough on parents.

Which is why parents like me are using Sandy and Shoot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 530 ✭✭✭raddo

Received an order yesterday via DHL, took a week from order to delivery.
    Only had 3 kids kits in the package.
    Happy with the kits; Man Utd, Juventus and Barca
    Black stripes on the sleeve of the Utd shirt with the goal times are not 100% but that seems to be the only glitch I can see.
    Got socks with them too, well worth the $3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

raddo wrote: »
    Received an order yesterday via DHL, took a week from order to delivery.
    Only had 3 kids kits in the package.
    Happy with the kits; Man Utd, Juventus and Barca
    Black stripes on the sleeve of the Utd shirt with the goal times are not 100% but that seems to be the only glitch I can see.
    Got socks with them too, well worth the $3

Same, everything looks 100% colour of the minutes on the sleeve seems right just the black and star strip seems too illuminated so masks the time a bit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Are people recommending buying from Sandy in smaller batches to try and avoid any further umwanted charges? I've about seven jerseys that I want to pull the trigger on. Would it be smarter to go for 2 batches or all together and get the free shipping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

Has anyone seen or purchased new Arsenal shirt?
    If so, could you share link, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Qwerty27 wrote: »

Official release isn't until July 1st.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭aidz

which is better of the suppliers, the .me or .cc domain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

It's on shoot but not sure if it's an early one

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Got stuff from Sandy last week but got stung by Customs. Went the parcel Motel route. Was about 17 quid extra on top of my delivery. Had $20 on the customs value but it was a bulky package so maybe that's what set off warning signals. Got the 99 United CL jersey. Looks pretty top notch of how I remembered it back in the day. Was sent by EMS and not by DHL. Might try sending it straight to Ireland next time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭.G.

Got stuff from Sandy last week but got stung by Customs. Went the parcel Motel route. Was about 17 quid extra on top of my delivery. Had $20 on the customs value but it was a bulky package so maybe that's what set off warning signals. Got the 99 United CL jersey. Looks pretty top notch of how I remembered it back in the day. Was sent by EMS and not by DHL. Might try sending it straight to Ireland next time

I got stung on my last sandy order via DHL, trying normal post this time but not hopeful of avoiding it. First package wasn't huge but 40 quid in charges applied, 14.50 of that was DHL themselves so at least I'll avoid that this time. Only ordered two jerseys so we'll see if I avoid it this time.

1st order from Sandy delivered today. Order went in 2 weeks ago.
    4 kids jerseys (new Utd H, Ajax H, Barca centenary, NY City H) and a Portland Timbers jersey for myself. All look good except for the Air Alaska writing seems a bit shiny.

I used Parcel Motel as usual and it got through no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Folks can anyone put a link to the website or some key google phrases ? I must be missing something but my search using Sandy isn’t finding this ...thanks

sandycn.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Mods can the first post be edited to include the latest website and contact details for Sandy and Shoot? Every couple of posts are the same question asking for the sites

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

.G. wrote: »
    I got stung on my last sandy order via DHL, trying normal post this time but not hopeful of avoiding it. First package wasn't huge but 40 quid in charges applied, 14.50 of that was DHL themselves so at least I'll avoid that this time. Only ordered two jerseys so we'll see if I avoid it this time.

Yeah Parcelforce handled my parcel once it hit the UK. think 13 out of the 17 was handling charge. Do you get it send to your home address or do you send it to parcel forwarding services?(Parcel Motel, AddressPal etc.)

rizzee wrote: »
    Mods can the first post be edited to include the latest website and contact details for Sandy and Shoot? Every couple of posts are the same question asking for the sites

I might be wrong but I doubt they can post direct links to sites selling genuine replicas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I might be wrong but I doubt they can post direct links to sites selling fake merchandise.

They aren't fake,they are genuine replicas of the real thing. ;)

Yeah Parcelforce handled my parcel once it hit the UK. think 13 out of the 17 was handling charge. Do you get it send to your home address or do you send it to parcel forwarding services?(Parcel Motel, AddressPal etc.)

Always to my home but my last one was the first time I got hit with any charges. Still waiting for my current order so we'll see what happens there

They aren't fake,they are genuine replicas of the real thing. ;)

Fixed my post ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Tarquin1970

Ordered a couple of kits from Sandy last week (first time ordering), anyone got any idea of how long before I'll get a tracking number or will they just arrive? thanks.

• Advertisement

Ordered a couple of kits from Sandy last week (first time ordering), anyone got any idea of how long before I'll get a tracking number or will they just arrive? thanks.

My order arrived last week. 2 weeks in total.
    Tracking ref after about 3 days and could see that online about 24hrs after

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Tarquin1970

jay0109 wrote: »
    My order arrived last week. 2 weeks in total.
    Tracking ref after about 3 days and could see that online about 24hrs after

Cheers, ordered and paid on Friday so should be next couple of days for tracking..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Order arrived from Sandy today. Couple of kids kits, shirt for wife, new Utd top and couple of retros. No extra charge from DHL or customs, came thro Shannon.

Utd shirt really good, as they all are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,613 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Order arrived from Sandy today. Couple of kids kits, shirt for wife, new Utd top and couple of retros. No extra charge from DHL or customs, came thro Shannon.

Utd shirt really good, as they all are.

What size did you get in the united shirt - was it the same as normal? Can't decide between a small and a medium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

What size did you get in the united shirt - was it the same as normal? Can't decide between a small and a medium

Got medium and happy with size, take size medium so sizing as expected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,642 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

http://m.shootjerseys.cc/Thai-Version-Arsenal-19-20-Home-Soccer-Jersey-p966568.html

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Received my package today from Sandy

2 kids kits
    1 adult jersey
    1 polo shirt
    1 ladies jersey

Total cost was €88 and I was expecting to get hit with DHL charges. They didn’t charge anything which was great.

Having said that I never got hit in the past. I have used parcel motel and home address before

They were shipped on Monday and arrived today. That’s unreal speed

If your package isn't hit with customs charges DHL won't hit you either. If it is hit with customs charges you get the double whammy of the DHL fee on top. Seems to be a lottery what gets picked up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Might anyone have purchased trainers from shoot, just wondering about the quality.

Just received the new Liverpool away jersey with the UEFA Champions league badges on it. Perfect quality. No extra import charges either this time, came via normal post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Anyone know where I could get fake retro kits, like the Newcastle United Brown Ale 1998 kit?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭eire1

Anyone know where I could get a USA jersey from WWC?

Thanks

eire1 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I could get a USA jersey from WWC?

Thanks

Pm sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,998 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Has anyone ordered a kids size 22 this year yet?

If so, could you do a measure on it for me?
    They usually say 22 suits age 5-6, but I ordered a 22 last year and its massive on my 5, coming on 6, year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

If I may jump in there also. I have a xl Cleveland Browns orange jersey tags still on it. €20 if anyone wants it just PM me

• Advertisement
Advertisement