Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burrow Bay Baldoyle

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 jalikhata

manjku wrote: »
    Hey, I book 3 bed The Heron today. Did you had viewing/booking today? However I can't comment on the drawing room size as I dont have any previous reference. Which estate's drawing room are you comparing with? Can you put some numbers here if you could that would be helpful to analyze?

I have a house booked today as well, the drawing room size looks okay to me.
    The house is really beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 merikahan

jalikhata wrote: »
    I have a house booked today as well, the drawing room size looks okay to me.
    The house is really beautiful :)

Congrats ! yeah, overall the house is quite beautiful.

We are not sure about buying after reading some nasty news: https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-gardai-gang-youths-breakingnews-18286576.amp

https://youtu.be/9NpIf_QaBdk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭antimatterx

merikahan wrote: »
    Congrats ! yeah, overall the house is quite beautiful.

We are not sure about buying after reading some nasty news: https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-gardai-gang-youths-breakingnews-18286576.amp

https://youtu.be/9NpIf_QaBdk

That was a once off, Baldoyle is generally very quiet. The lad was chased from Clarehall so it's just unfortunate what happened.

Does anyone know whats the status of homes? Are there any still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 googleewrewr

I managed to book The Heron in Bay View but I am really concerned about the road in front, i.e, Red Arches. I assume this is a public road and will connect to the DART station and also to Grange Road. So, it would be quite busy and noisy. Is that a fair assumption?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭BEdS_83

saw a few posts about parking spaces, but from the ad I can't tell where they are, is it street parking? or each house has its own spaces?

I'm asking that because I'm planning to buy a electric car, and I'll need to install the charger point, and from what I saw, we can't have that when is street parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 manjku

BEdS_83 wrote: »
    saw a few posts about parking spaces, but from the ad I can't tell where they are, is it street parking? or each house has its own spaces?

I'm asking that because I'm planning to buy a electric car, and I'll need to install the charger point, and from what I saw, we can't have that when is street parking.

Two parking spaces are assigned for a house and would be leased for 99 years. Parking would be marked with the House number as per EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alaq

Hi, does anyone have any idea when will the development of Duplex homes will start?
    I can see them in future development. Does anyone have any rough idea?
    It'll be helpful. Thanks a mil.

Viviana wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Do you know anything about the new apartments in Burrow Bay?
    Are they still under construction and at what stage are them? Do you know if they are apartments or houses? I was trying to find out the approximate price, but the agency doesn't answer these questions. It would only be to understand the range of these houses, if they are accessible to me.

Many thanks :)
    Viviana

Hi, are you looking into new development in bayview?

• Advertisement

Can anyone say when they are given estimated time for the completion of phase 1 development?

jalikhata wrote: »
    Can anyone say when they are given estimated time for the completion of phase 1 development?

Not sure, may be Feb or March.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joasia

Hi. I'm following the posts about Bay View and find it very useful.thank you!
    We are interested in buying a 3 bed in the next phase. Has anyone heard when it will be released? Also I would be grateful for any tips about securing a house. I can only imagine what will happen with all of that pent up demand... We really would love to live in Bay View.

Advertisement