Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investing in whiskey

Options
  • 31-12-2019 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

I am thinking about starting up investing in bottles of whiskey. Its a long term strategy. The idea is to buy a bottle a year for each of my sons (3 & 6 months) and then they will have a nice little nest egg when I hand them over at 30. Was just going to go for the obvious and buy bottles of midleton rare.
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice or experience they would like to share?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

I am thinking about starting up investing in bottles of whiskey. Its a long term strategy. The idea is to buy a bottle a year for each of my sons (3 & 6 months) and then they will have a nice little nest egg when I hand them over at 30. Was just going to go for the obvious and buy bottles of midleton rare.
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice or experience they would like to share?

More likely to get an answer here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=859

Advertisement