Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a Photography Exhibition

Options
  • 24-02-2020 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for some help/ guidance for Photography novice?

I am putting together a Football event. This event will include a Charity 5-a-side, raffle and a photography exhibition.

So, I have gathered up some old photographs. They are from various sources (local Newspapers, twitter, my own from my phone, even a couple from Getty Images)

This is where I have NO IDEA regarding getting them printed, developed, what paper and framed. The images are of various quality and various sizes, so i am guessing there are certain things i should be aware of.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

I really want to do the best job possible with this project.

I have looked at the online ones which print and frame your photos. Are these any good?

Appreciate any/ all help

Thank you

MR

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

even a couple from Getty Images

Wowser! I'm going to assume you've paid for these or that they are royalty free.
    If not, then thread very carefully.....

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭mariano rivera

Wowser! I'm going to assume you've paid for these or that they are royalty free.
    If not, then thread very carefully.....

I'm going to pay for them

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Steve at 360dpi in Bray is the place to go.

Steve at 360dpi in Bray is the place to go.

Thanks pullandbang

I will contact them

Thanks pullandbang

I will contact them

Spoke to Steve.

Incredibly helpful

Top man

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement