Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat recovery flashing green lights.

Options
  • 18-02-2020 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Hi all, just looking for some thoughts before I contact a service guy.
    Yesterday I powered down my Xpelair heat recovery unit to clean the filters,after I refitted them powered it back up and it made an attempt to start and then nothing,after a couple of attempts with the same result,I removed the filters,powered it off again and left it till this morning, so I just refitted the filters,powered it up and the motor is running away.
    However now the "Exhaust Air Filter Warning" and the "Incoming Air Filter Warning " lights are both flashing....any thoughts on what to do next or should I power it off and ring the professionals??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

You may have to reset some settings in the panel, or check to see that the micro switches are in correct position.
    did you replace filters like for like?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭fallen01angel

You may have to reset some settings in the panel, or check to see that the micro switches are in correct position.
    did you replace filters like for like?

Thanks for your response, unfortunately there are no settings on the panel on the unit to reset,I did see some tiny micro switches on the electric board inside the side of the unit,but I have no manual to see what they should be set to.
    I just tried restarting it again and it's the same result, 2 green flashing lights indicating filter warnings. I didn't replace the filters,I just washed them......that's what the service guy advised me to do the last time he was here.
    Guess it's time to call the professionals.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭fallen01angel

My model is slightly different, I think it's the Xcell 270. But I tried every variation of fitting the filters with no success,just hoping I can get a service guy to come out fairly quickly 🀞 Again thanks for all your suggestions, greatly appreciated ðŸ‘

Advertisement