Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to insure van with?

Options
  • 14-02-2020 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Just got a 06 corolla 1.4 d4d van , and was wondering who is best insure with? I phoned insuremyvan.ie but didnt find them good and have been to stay away from.them. anyone here with a van insured any help appreciated

Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

There is no one "best" insurance company for everyone. There are too many factors that are dependent on the individual and their driving experience. The best insurance company for me may not be the best insurance company for you and vice versa. You will need to shop around, there really is no short way of doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

bazz26 wrote: »
    There is no one "best" insurance company for everyone. There are too many factors that are dependent on the individual and their driving experience. The best insurance company for me may not be the best insurance company for you and vice versa. You will need to shop around, there really is no short way of doing it.

Thanks what companys actually give cheap quotes as iv ever only held private car insurance?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Shop around or get a Broker do it for you.

There's no shortcut unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Shop around or get a Broker do it for you.

There's no shortcut unfortunately.

Thanks axa are coming in cheapest as iv a car and house insurance with them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭soundman45

Had a van myself and god rid of it more hassle than its worth re insurance unless you really really need it, I had to change insurance every year to try and keep it at a reasonable level, one increase was because " ah sure you could be carrying anything in it", now I use a hatchback and carry antyhing I like in it but thats it seems is no problem because its a car. Insurance for commercial vehicles is a nightmare.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement