If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yamaha CD-NT670D

Options
  • 21-05-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif, sans-serif]I spotted this item on the .com website, and thought it would be good as a source for my HD-Amp1. Does the fact that it is not listed on your .ie site mean a) that you cannot supply it or b) that you have reservations about recommending it? I would be using it to replace old but good sources ( NAD cd player, Denon FM tuner) and a chromecast audio.[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Neddyk wrote: »
    [font=Microsoft Sans Serif, sans-serif]I spotted this item on the .com website, and thought it would be good as a source for my HD-Amp1. Does the fact that it is not listed on your .ie site mean a) that you cannot supply it or b) that you have reservations about recommending it? I would be using it to replace old but good sources ( NAD cd player, Denon FM tuner) and a chromecast audio.[/font]
    Hi Neddyk.

The reason it is not listed on our .ie website is because it is a special order product and for some reason they will not port over from .com to .ie for our website.

They is no issue in ordering it up for you but as it is a special order it can take longer than our normal orders.
    Delivery time can be 2-3 weeks as all special orders come directly from the manufacturer.

I have not had a play around with this product due to it being a special order but given Yamaha's overall performance I would say it will be a good bit of kit.

If you do want to order one up drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call for some details.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.