Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dashing cat

Options
  • 28-03-2020 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Left on bike to get something, exited through garage door. Possible I left garage door open for long enough that I allowed cat to escape from.

When I came back I saw her darting past me on road and towards my neighbor s house. I would have followed her only I didn't want to walk into someone else's driveway this late. What should I do? I've left our front door open just in case she tries getting back this way.

There's be a chance she got onto main road of my house by hopping our garden and walking around.

There is a xban

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Is the cat normally allowed outdoors? I don't know what xban means.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Is the cat normally allowed outdoors? I don't know what xban means.

Sorry yeah she goes out a lot..xban is a typo sorry. By way of update she's now in. I went by outside and she was on our main Street and had caught a field mouse. I separated her and field mouse escaped.. very surprised to see a field mouse that far away from Field or grass

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sorry yeah she goes out a lot..xban is a typo sorry. By way of update she's now in. I went by outside and she was on our main Street and had caught a field mouse. I separated her and field mouse escaped.. very surprised to see a field mouse that far away from Field or grass

Was the mouse more than 2km from home?!

Advertisement