Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All UK Racing Suspended

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

?

Yep, all open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

No accounts I take it Dan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

No accounts I take it Dan

Never had and never will P.
    I find handing over hard cash makes me a little more disciplined when placing a bet. Besides I think the stunner at the local bookies fancies me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

What part of I placed a bet in a PP shop in Limerick yesterday are you having difficulty in understanding?

Nearly all of it to be honest with ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Racing suspension has had a terrible effect on poor Stephen Power
    He nearly died lads......... Cough
    What a hero to pull through

He probably have Aids next

What ye reckon lads
    How long before we can spend a Saturday in a bookies and a pub again

What ye reckon lads
    How long before we can spend a Saturday in a bookies and a pub again

I think we will have racing before we are back in the bookies or back in the pub. I can see them getting permission to race behind closed doors.

On a positive note it is going to be a really exciting flat season insofar as I would be getting prepared for much busier cards. Trainers will not have the luxury of laying out any 3 year olds, the season is going to be too short for pulling any good ones for too long.

On a negative note it will be difficult for punters as we will not have much form to go on. Personally I am not going to have a big bets for a few months. Although I will struggle to not have a bet on any group 1's.

After-timing alert, I backed a winner at Randwick on Saturday morning.:pac:

If flat season gets going SURELY bookies reopen with distance rules?

If flat season gets going SURELY bookies reopen with distance rules?

What about the pens Rog?

I pick my nose with bookies pens, true story. Unconsciously it is worth adding but if it is not going in my nose it is scratching my neck or dewaxing my ears... sorry.

I will be sticking to online until they have a vaccine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement