Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Bartop reskin

Options
  • 27-02-2020 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Hoping someone could help me out - A friend of mine made me a bartop arcade machine - it looked beautiful until DPD took it from Galway to Dublin and played basketball with it on the f*cking way. The thing was nigh on destroyed - my mate took it back (via a different courier) and fixed all the internal operations - the only issue is now that it is battle damaged to f*ck. Any idea where I could get a custom decal/vinyl to restore it to it's once beautiful glory?

Thanks! G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Hey all,

Hoping someone could help me out - A friend of mine made me a bartop arcade machine - it looked beautiful until DPD took it from Galway to Dublin and played basketball with it on the f*cking way. The thing was nigh on destroyed - my mate took it back (via a different courier) and fixed all the internal operations - the only issue is now that it is battle damaged to f*ck. Any idea where I could get a custom decal/vinyl to restore it to it's once beautiful glory?

Thanks! G

Olly from Arcade Artshop in the UK might be able help, you will need exact measurements for new vinyl.
    https://www.arcadeartshop.com

Advertisement