Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Starlings murmuration nobber

• 11-01-2020 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Was in nobber this time last year watching the starlings, does anyone know are they there again yet?
    A local was tellibg me last year they have been there every year past few years.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

I definitely saw something from there in the last two weeks so I'd imagine they probably are still there at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mikepajero182

I definitely saw something from there in the last two weeks so I'd imagine they probably are still there at the moment.

Thanks, might take a trip over some evening soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭a148pro

Will you post and let us know?

Was in Lough Ennell last night, stunning sunset and colours, lots of starlings but display not quite as good as Nobber last year, though I understand it is pot luck as to the display on a given night

a148pro wrote: »
    Will you post and let us know?

Was in Lough Ennell last night, stunning sunset and colours, lots of starlings but display not quite as good as Nobber last year, though I understand it is pot luck as to the display on a given night

Was in nobber last weekend. It was a good display on a poor enough evening, not as breathtaking as last year. Will take a trip down again soon on a better evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭a148pro

Was in nobber last weekend. It was a good display on a poor enough evening, not as breathtaking as last year. Will take a trip down again soon on a better evening

Tonight I would think is ideal - cold, clear and no wind

• Advertisement

Was in the area again tonight and chanced a look. Amazing display, waves and pulsing shapes.
    Didn’t think they would still be at it there in such numbers.
    A welcome distraction from all the bad news lately.

Advertisement