Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 09-12-2019 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

Im stuck on a tune - these threads never go well but ill give it a go.

I was listening to beat a couple of days ago and there was a remix of a classic 90's tune on it and I can remember the name for the life of me. There was a noticable variation on the original however.

The song was built around a synth - similar to rythm is a dancer i suppose or im a dreamer and was that era of music.

Anyway - the distinction of the remix is it highlighted the beat in 3 of 4 reps

BOOM BOOM BOOM boom and repeat.

Anyone got a clue :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭TheAsYLuMkeY

ardinn wrote: »
    Im stuck on a tune - these threads never go well but ill give it a go.

I was listening to beat a couple of days ago and there was a remix of a classic 90's tune on it and I can remember the name for the life of me. There was a noticable variation on the original however.

The song was built around a synth - similar to rythm is a dancer i suppose or im a dreamer and was that era of music.

Anyway - the distinction of the remix is it highlighted the beat in 3 of 4 reps

BOOM BOOM BOOM boom and repeat.

Anyone got a clue :D

Very little to go on, is it any of these?

Or maybe this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

The 1st three are in the right area - not so much the last - this is doing my head in ha!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The 1st three are in the right area - not so much the last - this is doing my head in ha!

I hate it when this happens. Just remember that the tooooon is always going to be

Hi Lux - Feel It. - it is the only one worth knowing when you think about it.

Happy Christmas.

here are a few more,

The bassline in this i think fits your description?

• Advertisement

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I hate it when this happens. Just remember that the tooooon is always going to be

Hi Lux - Feel It. - it is the only one worth knowing when you think about it.

Happy Christmas.

I own this on Vinyl, one of my favorites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Maysa07

Maysa07 wrote: »
    Could it be ..... ??

Nope - good try tho - but the 3 booms were not in the original, just added into the new mix.

The original was a sinthy banger, but the remix has been very housed up - its really good!

Nope - good try tho - but the 3 booms were not in the original, just added into the new mix.

The original was a sinthy banger, but the remix has been very housed up - its really good!

There are 2 tunes that I am always looking for and can never come across them.

I can't wait to be boogin away some place and hear them being dropped.

They are both mid 90's bangers. I will find them....

I had a thought, its hardly SNAP's other famous track,

• Advertisement

I'm the lyrical of Jesse james.

Is it ?

" pump up the jam, pump it up while your feet are stompin , and the jam is pumpin "etc etc ?

Sorry if that gives anyone nightmares over Christmas.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I'm the lyrical of Jesse james.

Is it ?

" pump up the jam, pump it up while your feet are stompin , and the jam is pumpin "etc etc ?

Sorry if that gives anyone nightmares over Christmas.

Was it definitely 90's?

what about these,

Theasylumkey - my sincere apologies, the one video on the thread that I didn't click!!

FOUND IT!

https://youtu.be/YdsIRB-QFoM

Theasylumkey - my sincere apologies, the one video on the thread that I didn't click!!

FOUND IT!

https://youtu.be/YdsIRB-QFoM

Glad to be of help.

I remember i bought that on cassette single in the Swan centre in rathmines, still one of my favorites today.

Advertisement