Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Festival 2020

Options
  • 07-11-2019 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭

Carl Cox, Eric Prydz and FISHER announced so far.

Bought my ticket today, has anyone used the silk road tents before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭Alkers

Bought tickets today also, with the Eric Prydz announcement. Have seen him twice before at HiFi and in the Button Factory (or possibly Temple Bar Music Centre as it was back then) but prior to his visuals going off the wall!

Have not been at life in probably ten years.

Weebsite seems to be down and I can't find anything about campervan ticket - very reluctant to go back to normal camping!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Yeah I think I'm too old for the youthful exuberance of the main campsites.

I love a session but I'm a 16 hour man nowadays, I lack the testicular fortitude for proper rolllovers these days :(

D.Q wrote: »
    Yeah I think I'm too old for the youthful exuberance of the main campsites.

I love a session but I'm a 16 hour man nowadays, I lack the testicular fortitude for proper rolllovers these days :(

I can keep going no problem, but when I stop :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AnnieOakes

I'd like to go but I think I'd be one of the oldest there! Is the average age 18 or are they a bit older?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

AnnieOakes wrote: »
    I'd like to go but I think I'd be one of the oldest there! Is the average age 18 or are they a bit older?

Your name is a good start Annie. You'll fit right in :pac:

I'm 29 for what it's worth

• Advertisement

I'm 32...

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Havent been in years. Theres generally a younger crowd but by midnight friday everyone is far too mashed to even count to 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sarenka

Alkers wrote: »
    Bought tickets today also, with the Eric Prydz announcement. Have seen him twice before at HiFi and in the Button Factory (or possibly Temple Bar Music Centre as it was back then) but prior to his visuals going off the wall!

Have not been at life in probably ten years.

Weebsite seems to be down and I can't find anything about campervan ticket - very reluctant to go back to normal camping!

Same here, I want to go but I want to go in our campervan. can't do normal camping and can't afford silk road tents. Just wondering if any near by farmers have field available to use... Was hoping to find more info here...

AnnieOakes wrote: »

Annie, I'm pretty sure I'm way older. And it shouldn't be about the age. I just love good music

Any other options than normal camping and Silk Road tents?

• Advertisement

sarenka wrote: »
    Same here, I want to go but I want to go in our campervan. can't do normal camping and can't afford silk road tents. Just wondering if any near by farmers have field available to use... Was hoping to find more info here...

No campervan facilities at life, they confirmed to me.

There is a campsite reasonably nearby, about 20minutes walk. We're considering it but the reviews online are very poor but would at least have showers and hook up rtc

Alkers wrote: »
    No campervan facilities at life, they confirmed to me.

There is a campsite reasonably nearby, about 20minutes walk. We're considering it but the reviews online are very poor but would at least have showers and hook up rtc

Yes, they don't do campervans. but sometime farmers sells spots privately on their near by field or people sell parking spots at their homes. I have seen that at EP, so was hoping it may be the case at Life. I really wanna go but last few years this is exactly what has put me off. Can't do normal camping, I'm over twice the age of average life festival goer lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Are there any day tickets sold closer to the event? Like other posters here can do a session no probs and even an all nighter into the next day but once I stop I'm done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

Are there any day tickets sold closer to the event? Like other posters here can do a session no probs and even an all nighter into the next day but once I stop I'm done :pac:

interested in a response to this too... wouldn't obtain a 3 day pass away from parenting duty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

+1 for interest in day ticket availability or campervan options

Anyone at this last year who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mad4tar2010

Life festival 2020 cancelled or postponed ?

Has anyone any info about on what’s happening, no information has been provided by the promoter as of yet . The second payment off the 2 payments option is due next week 1st of April and it states no refunds on the event brite page that sells the tickets. It wouldn’t be very fair to collect ticket money that’s non refundable for an event that’s clearly not going to go ahead .
    Reason I ask is , that we are a stag doo that planed on going to the event and nearly all of us have availed of the two payment option. But don’t want to get caught out with paying a second instalment to the full price ticket and I recon that there’s a lot of people would have used this option and also anyone who has paid full price upfront would be worried too . A no refund policy seems unfair when no service will be provided.

I do feel for these guys (promoters)and anyone in that industry . Going to be tough times ahead.

Anyone on here know anyone involved in running it or could the promoter come forward and make a statement as to what there intentions are and not leave us in the dark .

Advertisement