Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyson

Options
  • 01-04-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭

Found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBkw2vtW6AE Wow the guy really was a total nutter back in the day some of them are just comedy gold though personal fav " he called me a rapist and a recluse, i'm not a recluse" lol whatever your views on mike the guy had some memorable soundbites

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

I laughed at 'Hannibal rode elephants into cartilage'.

Tyson's a wise dude though. The man speaks an awful lot of truth about what people are really like. Living the experience of being held up as this savage, 'the baddest man on the planet' etc. gave him a perspective that few people have.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

"I just wish you guys had children so I could stomp on their testicles and kick them in their f*ckin' heads so you could understand the pain I feel every day being Mike Tyson."

He could switch from eloquence to madness in two seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,692 ✭✭✭✭walshb

One can make all the excuses in the world for him: Outside the ring as a person he was a nasty piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Agreed, outside of the ring Tyson was a lunatic, and it often spilled over in the ring as well.

As a person, at least back then, he was the sort of character you would do everything to avoid. Seems to have changed a lot these days.

Gintonious wrote: »
    and it often spilled over in the ring as well.

Forgot about that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Felexicon

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." - Mike Tyson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

He's feeling a little special here....

He's feeling a little special here....

I have this to watch, but after two minutes the other day Tyson just had me switching off. He's just way OTT. Odd odd man...

Apparently he is crying like a baby in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

yea, he's crying at the exact point i posted the link.... at 720 seconds, 12 minutes...

yea, he's crying at the exact point i posted the link.... at 720 seconds, 12 minutes...

I actually switched it off.....it's painfully cringe!

• Advertisement
Advertisement