Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerpoint Oven Door

Options
  • 17-03-2020 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,
    Anybody know where I might find a door for a Powerpoint oven (Model No. PP750 S/S - see attached). I've not seen any online so I guess ideally from a WEEE/scrap. Judging by the cost of door seals, if doors are available from the manufacturer I expect they'll be prohibitively expensive, i.e. more economic to replace my 15 year old oven.

My son's baton twirling practice managed to shatter the outer glass on the door - see attached.

Thanks in advance for any help forthcoming.

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭kramer1

If you're in Dublin I'd try Kenco spares

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

For Cork try Iona appliances, on the road behind the Bull Mc Cabes pub. If you can take the glass off and bring it into them they might be able to cross reference the glass size with another machine for you even if your brand no longer sells spare parts

• Registered Users Posts: 19 miyoung

Thanks both, I'll try Kenco in Dublin in the first instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

have you tried espares

• Registered Users Posts: 19 miyoung

Through Kenco I was referred to Shomar appliances (https://www.shomar.ie) near the Long Mile Road who say they should be able to fix me up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement