Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couriers who would deliver a pool table?

Options
  • 12-04-2017 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of buying a pool table on donedeal but its at the other end of the country to where I am. Does anybody know of any couriers that specialize in moving pool tables or couriers that move big heavy items like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

Damokc wrote: »
    I'm thinking of buying a pool table on donedeal but its at the other end of the country to where I am. Does anybody know of any couriers that specialize in moving pool tables or couriers that move big heavy items like this?

Have u considered renting a van yourself? That's what i did. All you need is 4 people to lift into van and 4 to lift out. It might work out much cheaper for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 danstone

I bought an 8 x 4 Riley table from Kane Auctions in Dun Laoghaire and I carried the three slate slabs and all the rest of the table and put them into my SUV with just one other guy?

Advertisement