Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty insurance

Options
  • 05-06-2019 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

It seems Liberty Insurance have a reputation for not settling claims - they have refused to pay out on my legitimate motor insurance claim. Anybody else with a similar negative experience?
    I hear it might only be a matter a time before they go the way their predecessor went (Quinn) as the Spanish authorities are investigating the parent company for "accounting irregularities".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Motor Insurance forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Greyhound79

Have you raised a complaint with them? You are well within your right to raise the complaint, have them investigate it to see if the right decision was made based on the evidence provided. If you are still not fully happy with their investigation/outcome, then you can take it to the Financial Services Ombudsman.
    All information can be found here for you.
    https://www.fspo.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Treviana wrote: »
    It seems Liberty Insurance have a reputation for not settling claims - they have refused to pay out on my legitimate motor insurance claim. Anybody else with a similar negative experience?
    I hear it might only be a matter a time before they go the way their predecessor went (Quinn) as the Spanish authorities are investigating the parent company for "accounting irregularities".
    That's quite some claims you make there. Provide sources for your claims please.
    PM me when you have these and I will open this thread again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement