Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzzing in head

Options
  • 11-06-2019 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi...last year I was getting pins and needles in my arms and legs and then would get like a dead leg sensasaion after...then I was getting the pins and needles in my head.They have cleared up but I am left with a buzzing in my head all the time.I was to ent doc and mri done but nothing showed up .Doc wants 2 do bloods but I have phobia off neddles. Anyone else have the same sort off problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

Get the bloods. Worrying about it enough to post on Boards means you want reassurance. Get the bloods for reassurance instead of asking strangers online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

i dont think bloods will show up the cause for buzzing in the head. i dont think there is any test for a buzzy head.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wesser wrote: »
    i dont think bloods will show up the cause for buzzing in the head. i dont think there is any test for a buzzy head.

google tinnitus?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Micheal Landon

Sounds like tinnitus

Advertisement