Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Hand Wash, Pack of 3, €5.25 Amazon

Options
  • 05-04-2020 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Is 25% discount really a bargain?

You consider 20% a bargain but not 25%?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TrivialArguer

bromley52 wrote: »

Nice. Never any hand wash in my local supermarkets.

Paid E18 for 4 of these from Boots because I was desperate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

Nice. Never any hand wash in my local supermarkets.

Paid E18 for 4 of these from Boots because I was desperate

Why not just use some shower gel? The shelves are packed with it, hold onto your old handsoap bottles and refill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Ordered it there. I am a Prime member and it told me - Estimated delivery: 20 April 2020. Seems to only be offering Standard Delivery so dont expect it in the normal 2-3 days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Looks out of stock now but this is still available
    Baylis & Harding Black Pepper and Ginseng Hand Wash for Men, 500 ml, Pack of 3
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Baylis-Harding-Black-Pepper-Ginseng/dp/B071ZZ2JCC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

You consider 20% a bargain but not 25%?

You went through my posts to try to catch me out? Seriously? That's kind of pathetic.

And yes I do consider 20% a bargain when it's 10 pounds of off 50 pounds. Not when it's 1.50 off of 6 pounds. But sure who needs context, right?

DareGod wrote: »
    You went through my posts to try to catch me out? Seriously? That's kind of pathetic.

And yes I do consider 20% a bargain when it's 10 pounds of off 50 pounds. Not when it's 1.50 off of 6 pounds. But sure who needs context, right?

Took all of 10 seconds. :D

What if people are buying more than one? Or signing up to subscribe & save? But who needs context right? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭TrivialArguer

pm. wrote: »
    Why not just use some shower gel? The shelves are packed with it, hold onto your old handsoap bottles and refill

I tried that but the shower gel we have feels weird to use as hand wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

DareGod wrote: »
    Is 25% discount really a bargain?

I would have thought any handwash being sold at a discount these days would be a bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

My wife has replaced the handwash in the bathrooms with no more tears Baby shampoo ....I don't know either ?!

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Why not give over on whether or not it's a discount. The fact is that when a lot of us are going to the supermarket these days it's hard enough to find hand wash on the shelves. So seeing as this is priced reasonably- about the same as the likes of Carex, then for me, this was a no brainer. I bought it, it'll get delivered to my door, I don't need to have hand wash on my mind next time I go to the supermarket.

Bargain or not, that's helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Thanks OP very handy at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I bought 5l of handwash in my local Aldi (Galway City) this afternoon. Very good value at €5.89. Will be refilling the dispensers currently in use once they are empty.

That's what it looks like:

Picture doesn't seem to work. The brand is Frend.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

bromley52 wrote: »

Thank you Op, ordered tuesday arrive today, smell nice and avoids a trip the supermarket.

Advertisement