Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation Dublin

Options
  • 12-08-2020 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am looking for a 3 bedroom furnished house to rent in Dublin. Preferably South or with good methods of transport to the dun laoghaire area. The MAX cost being 2000e p/m. 650ish each pp. We are students in IADT. There has been no luck finding affordable accommodation. Even actual student accommodation is more expensive than a house. How do they expect full time students to afford this on a part time wage? We do not all have rich parents to help us. It's outrageous and very annoying. Anyway, I'm posting it here because I've applied to all possible houses/apartments on rent.ie or daft.ie. Now im just asking everywhere in hopes a lovely landlord will take pity on me or some kind stranger might know some valuable information. I would greatly appreciate ANY help!
    Thank you!!!

Maria

Advertisement