Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climate Change SPAIN UNDER FEET OF SNOW

Options
  • 10-01-2021 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

2010 snow. 2018. Last few weeks been freezing. Maybe it’s because there’s been less jet fuel from planes cars and automobiles coz of Covid. Maybe just maybe made conspiracy, that COVID was in fact man made in a lab, intentionally released, shut the world down, so the scientists can then analyze the data over the last year or 2 when its finally over the COVID.

I mean even Spain got there worse snow since 1971. And there could well be another 82 style snow event on the way as my dad is an avid bird watcher and says they are building there nests lower and other birds he would see in winter are nowhere to be seen.

Climate change is one big scam, it’s a natural cycle, gets abit warmer, gets abit colder. Over the last 120 years the climate is basically the same. It’s just nostalgia thinking back to the snow in the 80s and 70s when we were kids. The summer are still the same.

Bushfires. Everyone has a camera now . There just being reported more by the media. And it’s a lot to do with people that throwing there joints and cigarettes into the bushes in California where the ganja is legal, and the Aussies aswell are big smokers.

It’s a crock of ah!t climate change. Carbon Monoxide is actually good for the planet. Burn ur garbage. No harm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

You mean you set up a new account to come out with that garbage

• Registered Users Posts: 9 IDontBleevCC

dennyire wrote: »
    You mean you set up a new account to come out with that garbage

I said burn ur garbage not make a new thread about garbage. I’m just trying to educate the masses

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I'd definitely believe someone who doesn't the difference between there and their over climatologists.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Hmm.... Experts or a new account on Boards.ie. I don't know who to believe.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

Smee_Again wrote: »
    I'd definitely believe someone who doesn't the difference between there and their over climatologists.

Who doesn’t the? Eh speak for yourself their. Never claimed to be an expert at writing novels I’m just getting a message across I’m not writing a thesis if I was which I have done many times I’d have put their and there appropriately, there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,747 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I think there's a huge overlap between The Journal commenters and boards.ie people, and a lot of farmers on boards too so a huge amount of posters here don't believe in climate change but we did have the hottest year ever recorded last year

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2021/jan/08/climate-crisis-experts-2020-joint-hottest-year-ever-recorded

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

The lucky feckers. Looks beautiful and all we get is one proxy days snow feck sake. They are welcome to send there snow clouds to us now if they want.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Hmm.... Experts or a new account on Boards.ie. I don't know who to believe.
    For you all know I could be working for rte in the weather department or even behind the camera man on tg4 with the lovely weather girls. As tg4 say the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor, and that’s just how it goes. Nice people aren’t they in TG4.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,747 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

AMKC wrote: »
    The lucky feckers. Looks beautiful and all we get is one proxy days snow feck sake. They are welcome to send there snow clouds to us now if they want.

I'd say we got about 3mm of snow in my part of Dublin the other day, and on New Year's Eve. It may be back though, but I'm enjoying the few extra C today.

I think there's a huge overlap between The Journal commenters and boards.ie people, and a lot of farmers on boards too so a huge amount of posters here don't believe in climate change but we did have the hottest year ever recorded last year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Who doesn’t the? Eh speak for yourself their. Never claimed to be an expert at writing novels I’m just getting a message across I’m not writing a thesis if I was which I have done many times I’d have put their and there appropriately, there.

You're getting a message across alright, not the one you intended though.

They say that every year. They said in the 60s 70s 80s aswell. Tho I’d question the equipment. Didn’t we have the coldest temperature ever recorded here in 2010. It’s all a cycle. We’ll see in 10 and 20 years who’s right. Or in a few weeks when we’re blasted with the beast from the east, which happens in spurts 2-4 years. Only the jackeens get the best snow. Proper powdery snortable snow. Not that Atlantic soggy snow the west gets.

Also isn’t carbon monoxide actually good for the earth?? Like what about all the coal mines and gas fires all through the 20th century. Weather is the same now roughly as it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

There's a Conspiracy theory forum for this type of drivel.

Also, learn the difference between weather and climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭eggy81

AMKC wrote: »

They can keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭arctictree

Please study the difference between climate and weather

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,781 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I love airlines, computers, cows and fossil fuels

• Registered Users Posts: 19,691 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I love this chart:

Geological_Timescale_op_712x534.jpg

We currently live in a time of some of lowest CO2 and temperature levels this planet has ever experienced, but 'now' is normal and the way things should be. :rolleyes:

All those massive fluctuations in CO2 levels and temperatures in the past, were of course caused by dinosaurs taking up smoking and having too many barbecues. I particularly like how the temperature usually changes dramatically before the CO2 levels do.

The Céide Fields, you would have thought, might give Irish people pause for thought about the anthropogenic CO2 warming hysteria, but no.

There is that book apocalypse never, by the ex climate activist, who spent 20 years fighting for it and then realized it was all a scam..

Remember al gore said NY would be under water by now?..

• Advertisement

I love airlines, computers, cows and fossil fuels

So do I..

Cow farts are pure epic..

So so true. And evidence shows carbon monoxide is actually good for the earth

Advertisement