Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sitting room side watching curse of oak island and a bit fed up ,more rejection emails from companies, sometimes I wonder why I did bother going back to re-train.

It's a bit of a neverending saga, that one. The Ex seems to have been watching it for the past 20 years .

Luck with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In the hair dressers :) I'm fabulous darling :D

I'm down in the homeland having one of my "I slept lots but could sleep for a year" days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Autosport wrote: »
    In the hair dressers :) I'm fabulous darling :D

Me 2. We so deserve it!

Sweet f.a of interest going on but invited to a couple of events which I'm excited about so I'm outfit planning . Nobody can decline invitations on my behalf now so it's double yay!
    sun's still messing with our heads so STILL no outside work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cuppa tae
    Sitting room side watching curse of oak island and a bit fed up ,more rejection emails from companies, sometimes I wonder why I did bother going back to re-train.

It's a bit of a neverending saga, that one. The Ex seems to have been watching it for the past 20 years .

Luck with that :)

Don't talk to me about that show, I use to love it but its the same bloody thing every season.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Finished at the coalface.

Heading off for a run. Some day out, looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting all together for homemade burgers and chips when Mrs S gets home later. Got a mountain of work done outside today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Had a grand chat between jobs this afternoon with a friend and it shortened it.

I have a doorstep that's nearly black and could do with a power wash but i think the last time I used it the machine wasn't really cooperating but I might try it anyway...sure way to bring rain :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Teasing me CH :P Power Washers (heart)

Between grass cutting and power washing you are a torment :D

I'm now off to collect Mervyn :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Hair dressers. Not for me though, the communion boy is getting his look right for the big day.

Autosport wrote: »
    Teasing me CH :P Power Washers (heart)

Between grass cutting and power washing you are a torment :D

I'm now off to collect Mervyn :)

And don't forget the Lhasas :)

Deskside with a cuppa tae

Don't talk to me about that show, I use to love it but its the same bloody thing every season.

haha I've stopped asking ''did they find anything yet?''. The Island must be like a Swiss cheese by now with all the holes they're drilling .

Sounds a bit dubious to me to be honest .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

On the couch for the first time in ages. Have aged grape juice for company. And Game of thrones.

Do not disturb.

Eating one of those Wicked meals from Tesco ... very nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Spent a grand couple of hours in the garden tipping around, in now as the cold started to set in, stove lighting, nothing of interest on the telly box so a bit of reading for an hour and then to the bed

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bit of Netflix to unwind.

Been awake since 5.15 this morning, hitting the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting eating a packet of salt and vinegar crisps .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In the bed watching some Netflix

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ice-cream and stewed rhubarb, watching Young Sheldon.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Having a beer, watching the eurovision semi final.

Having a beer, watching the eurovision semi final.

Have we ANY chance?

Watching ice hockey..............
    It's OK I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

honeybear wrote: »
    Have we ANY chance?
    Judging by Eurovision Thread, I doubt it.
    Pity

Kitchen - just staring out the window watching the evening close in, feeling contented :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

honeybear wrote: »
    Have we ANY chance?

I'd say not, but I like our singer and the songs not bad. Just watching because there's not a lot else on tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Feel like a kid again, I am in bed but can hear all the kids out playing. It’s not fair :(

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch, spent the last while setting up the mammy's kindle and showing her how to use it, I got her one for her birthday so she's only delighted with me (for now) :pac::D

I got some news today that there's a drug that I can possibly take to treat the underlying cause of CF and increase my lung function and improve my overall quality of life and hopefully increase my life span too. It's been a good day :)

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    On the couch, spent the last while setting up the mammy's kindle and showing her how to use it, I got her one for her birthday so she's only delighted with me (for now) :pac::D

I got some news today that there's a drug that I can possibly take to treat the underlying cause of CF and increase my lung function and improve my overall quality of life and hopefully increase my life span too. It's been a good day :)

Ah that is great! Fingers and toes crossed for ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement