Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm Aldi € 5.99

Options
  • 05-02-2019 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

My local Aldi were selling Kidde Carbon Monoxide alarms for € 5.99. Lowest i have seen them anywhere especially a bricks and mortar store. I think they had them as a special buy a while back for € 15 and are just probably selling off the remaining ones. A must for any house with a gas/oil boiler or open fire.

this is a link for it on amazon to look at specs etc.
    Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm- Lifesaver Brand

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

I read this thread title and was thinking... What child on the planet wants a Carbon Monoxide alarm and how is demand so high they made a 'kiddy' version

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

Miike wrote: »
    I read this thread title and was thinking... What child on the planet wants a Carbon Monoxide alarm and how is demand so high they made a 'kiddy' version

:rolleyes:

You werent the only one lol

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

Tweaky wrote: »
    My local Aldi were selling Kidde Carbon Monoxide alarms for € 5.99. Lowest i have seen them anywhere especially a bricks and mortar store. I think they had them as a special buy a while back for € 15 and are just probably selling off the remaining ones. A must for any house with a gas/oil boiler or open fire.

this is a link for it on amazon to look at specs etc.
    Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm- Lifesaver Brand

Just wondering which Aldi store were these available in at this price. Have 2 myself but mine are nearing their replacement date. Thanks, freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

freebee23 wrote: »
    Just wondering which Aldi store were these available in at this price. Have 2 myself but mine are nearing their replacement date. Thanks, freebee23

Cobh Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

Tweaky wrote: »
    Cobh Cork.

is there more than one cobh?

• Advertisement
Advertisement