Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Warehouse Deals - 20% Off Select Products

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭pm1977x

Thanks just grabbed 2 Logitech mice I’ve been eyeing for ages at great prices, one ‘very good’ and the other ‘acceptable’ but hopefully both will be in good nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭Ardent

Basq wrote: »
    Just started there at midnight..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_FDJan20_1a1_w?node=8873237031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-2&pf_rd_r=WKH4WTC01RRYFRQJNY0Q&pf_rd_t=1201&pf_rd_p=17452983-47ed-40f7-9725-bb0ae46da6cb&pf_rd_i=3581866031

Grabbed myself a "Very Good" De'Longhi ESAM 4200.S which doesn't indicate any cosmetic blemishes / imperfections in description (just missing manual, damaged packaging) for £135 (£120 less than new from Amazon). Still a fair few of these left above.

Goddammit, I had to pick up that coffee machine at that price. My standalone grinder was on the way out anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Hi, does anyone know from experience:

Used - Like New
    Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.

As the description is this literally damaged packaging?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

mel123 wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone know from experience:

Used - Like New
    Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged.

As the description is this literally damaged packaging?

yes, or if not you can return or even negotiate a further discount with customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep - if the description as above is inaccurate when the item arrives, get onto customer service and you'll get a further discount.

I've gotten everything lots from Warehouse - and if that description is not fitting of what you received, I've received everything from 10% off an item, 50% off an item and even gotten the item for free (Bodum glasses with a imperfection on inside of the glass, but I did call out that maybe they need more stringent checks on glasses).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Looking at a laptop but with An Post not accepting items with batteries for international postage does anyone know how would this get returned if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

NATLOR wrote: »
    Looking at a laptop but with An Post not accepting items with batteries for international postage does anyone know how would this get returned if needed

I don't know if Amazon always does it, but they have a returns facility in Portlaoise so you may not need to return internationally. I know all my returns so far have been addressed to Portlaoise anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

I don't know if Amazon always does it, but they have a returns facility in Portlaoise so you may not need to return internationally. I know all my returns so far have been addressed to Portlaoise anyway.

Thanks, haven't returned anything for a few years but since you mention it I do remember Portlaoise being the return address

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

If An Post don't accept it, you won't NEED to return it, it will just return to sender won't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Grabbed myself a "Very Good" De'Longhi ESAM 4200.S which doesn't indicate any cosmetic blemishes / imperfections in description (just missing manual, damaged packaging) for £135 (£120 less than new from Amazon). Still a fair few of these left above.
    Just to note, the Keepa tracking for that shows that used item being £133.42 yesterday and today its 165.44 so some things might not be the extra 20% off really. Not knocking OP, just saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just to note, the Keepa tracking for that shows that used item being £133.42 yesterday and today its 165.44 so some things might not be the extra 20% off really. Not knocking OP, just saying.
    That item that was £133.42 yesterday was graded as "Acceptable".. basically, looks like it was thrown out of a plane but still functions! :D

"Very Good" grades were never that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

That item that was £133.42 yesterday was graded as "Acceptable".. basically, looks like it was thrown out of a plane but still functions! :D

"Very Good" grades were never that price.

Ah ok, cool👍

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

Ecoparcel.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

Yep - if the description as above is inaccurate when the item arrives, get onto customer service and you'll get a further discount.

I've gotten everything lots from Warehouse - and if that description is not fitting of what you received, I've received everything from 10% off an item, 50% off an item and even gotten the item for free (Bodum glasses with a imperfection on inside of the glass, but I did call out that maybe they need more stringent checks on glasses).

Agreed, I ordered a PS4 Pro 1TB with RDR for £230 (Steal) and the RDR game wasn't in it even though it was marked as like new. Mentioned it to live chat who without question offered either a refund or a voucher to the value of re-ordering the game. Always happy with either the items I get in warehouse, or with what Amazon CS do to help fix the issue

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Just started there at midnight..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_FDJan20_1a1_w?node=8873237031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=mobile-hybrid-2&pf_rd_r=WKH4WTC01RRYFRQJNY0Q&pf_rd_t=1201&pf_rd_p=17452983-47ed-40f7-9725-bb0ae46da6cb&pf_rd_i=3581866031

last day of the sale - you have to use the link from here though as the banner is gone from the warehouse home page...

Advertisement