Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now TV UK OFFER

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

sue97 wrote: »
    Would it work in Ireland, if so it's a great deal

No. It used to work but they updated it about a month ago to cut off Irish residents.
    sue97 wrote: »

Also, could I share this with other users like I do with Netflix?

Not really. It uses the same system as Sky Go whereby you can only have four devices registered, and can only swap your devices once or twice per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭zurbfoundation

my nowTV doesnt work any more, have they bumped off anyone no on a UK IP address?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks for the feedback. Such a pity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭castle2012

Well the best option would be set up a Vpn. This would work. Unfortunately you still need to pay for Vpn. Its I'm afraid another way sky are ripping off there Irish customers by not making these deals available to the Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Has anyone tried using smart DNS?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,433 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Pretty sure it should work over here under EU law...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

I believe now tv are discounting the boxes and clearing them and launching a usb type stick instead in July I think . Also Netflix will be part of it in the autumn

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

The days of the UK passes are gone, you're fighting a losing battle there. They will allow a limited amount of streaming outside the UK, but then you'll get a warning and attached message.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭hjr

JDxtra wrote: »
    The days of the UK passes are gone, you're fighting a losing battle there. They will allow a limited amount of streaming outside the UK, but then you'll get a warning and attached message.

Could you get someone to log into your account from a UK address and thereby reset this requirement?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭JDxtra

hjr wrote: »
    Could you get someone to log into your account from a UK address and thereby reset this requirement?

Sounds like a load of hassle, plus it'll register that device as one of your very limited permitted devices. Not worth the effort. Sky want users in Ireland to use Now TV Ireland devices and passes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement