Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Below Deck & Below Deck Mediterranean

Options
  • 25-06-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭

Am I the only one watching these two gloriously cheesy slices of reality TV schlock? I discovered them 2 months ago and have been working through the shows assiduously. Glamour, melodrama and nauseating rich people. I enjoy it immensely.

Below Deck Mediterranean is still on Bravo; Below Deck is currently off recording season 5.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

It's all fake/ scripted drama

• Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

deco nate wrote: »
    It's all fake / scripted drama

That's true, but then so are 99% of American reality shows, including my other favourite, Storage Wars. I just like the glitz and hissy fits. It's kinda like Dynasty with sea sickness.

I get a little confused by the changing of the crews from season to season and Ben The Chef seams to bounce between the two series. I can't really understand the fascination for Malia on this season of BDM; I'd go more for Hannah or Bugs. Sandy The Captain is definitely an upgrade. Not particularly taken with the new chef Adam. Ben's dishes also looked better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Only three years later :D I have discovered these and am thoroughly addicted. I've watched most of Below Deck, all of Mediterranean, and am now on to Sailing Yacht. Watching it on Hayu. Anyone else watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Only three years later :D I have discovered these and am thoroughly addicted. I've watched most of Below Deck, all of Mediterranean, and am now on to Sailing Yacht. Watching it on Hayu. Anyone else watching?

Totally addicted! Onto the 5th season of below deck and have watched the first med one too. Totally cheesey and scripted and all that, but I don't care a bit! Best binge telly in yonks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Aaahh I'm so jealous you have so many seasons left ahead of you!! I'm on the most recent series and so can only watch one episode a week, as it's released ... I miss being able to binge several new episodes at once!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement