Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Predator pinball

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,253 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Not another Big Lebowski type feck up is it? :eek:

o1s1n wrote: »
    Not another Big Lebowski type feck up is it? :eek:

That seems to be back on track,
    If I had money down on it Id be ****ting it tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Los Lobos

why do these big companies get their knickers in a twist over these one-off projects? I know they're obviously entitled to a slice of the pie, but come on.

In saying that, it's a shame the two lads seem to have led a lot of people on for so long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Hopefully it goes ahead, glad to see the Alien game is 100% licensed though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Total cluster f*&k by the sounds of it, one of the lads on J+ is fully paid up..

A perfect example of why I avoid pre-orders of any sort, either when buying or selling.

• Advertisement

Anyone ever follow the gremlins pinball story off kickstarter, supposedly that was a scam from the beginning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Anyone ever follow the gremlins pinball story off kickstarter, supposedly that was a scam from the beginning

Link... to lasy to go find it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

Thanks, 10mins of my life wasted reading another scam in pinball,Its not looking good.pre orders just dont work for the first/small time builders.to much to go wrong.....

Yeah it looks a bit ****, gremlins looked like a great game aswell. Usually Kickstarter has legit projects so i was suprised by this.

I dont understand why a new company would bother with licencing. With the current state of pinball a new machine that has an anyway decent theme and it a good game will get noticed and bought regardless of a licence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Los Lobos wrote: »
    why do these big companies get their knickers in a twist over these one-off projects? I know they're obviously entitled to a slice of the pie, but come on.

I suppose they just want to protect their property - no one wants to have their franchise name on a product (which could be great or crappy) which they don't get a cut or any control of right?

Advertisement