Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixels

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Obviously one of those Adam Sandler movies that Sony felt forced to make.
    Let's hope he doesn't completely fup it up.
    Then again, been a really long time since he didn't make lousy movies, odds aren't good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Adam Sandler!!!
    Kevin James!!!!!!!

I'd like to watch it but those guys make me want to eat a shotgun barrel.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

To be a real car crash there has to be a Vince Vaughn cameo in there, also needs to be a racially insensitive role played by Rob Schneider.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Obviously one of those Adam Sandler movies that Sony felt forced to make.
    Let's hope he doesn't completely fup it up.
    Then again, been a really long time since he didn't only makes lousy movies, odds aren't good.

FYP:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Damn it, I thought this thread was about 'sexy premium' scanline pics. :(

The film looks like something the kids might enjoy, in the same vein as Wreck it Ralph.

• Advertisement

We'll all probably see it and wish it had starred someone else, at least Dinklage is in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,880 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Looks like another turd. During the recent Sony hack loads of the emails were from employees asking why they dont make good films anymore and only produce Adam Sandler muck:

http://gawker.com/sony-hack-reveals-25-page-list-of-reasons-it-sucks-to-w-1666264634

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Damn it, I thought this thread was about 'sexy premium' scanline pics. :(

I was banking on more 'fever' based ones :(

Myrddin wrote: »
    I was banking on more 'fever' based ones :(

To quote a bowl of petunias "Oh no, not again"

To get an idea of where this film is aiming for, the Youtube video includes a link to Mall Cop 2.... important to realise what your demographic is, and just as important to know that we aren't it, thank heavens.

On another note, it seems a little like Ghostbusters with videogame characters instead of, well, ghosts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

er... shouldn't it be called Voxels anyway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Hercule

Adam Sandler AND Kevin James? - As if a film isn't **** enough with one of them.

Actually come to think of it it's kind of a good thing that they make films together - means there only has to be one film I try to avoid.

Advertisement